DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

Hi,
i’m looking for latest Phonak Target 6.x. for my new Phonak marvel m90. Thank you very much!! best regards

thank you for share your experience…
Now my wife has a Naida v sp (v for five ,an old HA)
Can I use Target Software for this Ha too?
I want to buy a pair of used Phonak Q70 tha I have seen on ebay
thank you

I’m looking for ReSound SmartFit 1.7 software. I appreciate any help!

No you need the iPFG software.

1 Like

Hi all, I am looking for Oasis fitting software for Bernafon HA’s.
BR

anyone have the truefit 4.2.1 software from unitron?
Please I need that program to program my hearing aids.

Hello again!

Now I am looking for the old Unitron U:fit. Can somebody help me please?

Thanks!

Install Target 6.1 and then go to update tab at bottom of software. After download, you can click “save as” and save file to flash or hard drive.

Hi to everybody. I am a new member and I Need link for 6.1 Target software or later. For programing Phonak Marvel 90 that I recently got…

Someone can help me ?.

Thank you a lot in advance !!!

Hi Guys!

Any chance someone has a link to Costco’s fitting software ? I have the Resound Preza.

I mistakenly thought that Resound was no longer locking their Costco versions. I could return them if I have to, but I really like them…just need to tweak them.

Thanks to all contributors for this invaluable Website!!

Thanks Fobidon399. So it looks like it’s just not possible to get the Costco fitting software (?)

Hi, What software and hardware I need for fitting an Icon 16 G4 CIC Audio service?

I need Target 6.0 or 6.1 as I have only iCube 1 and cannot go higher. Is there any way to upgrade my current Target 5 to Target 6. Alternatively, does anyone have a link to download a new copy of Target 6.
Thanks,

Hi, May I ask if someone can help me out please?

I am looking for a Version of of the Unitron TrueFit software to program my wife Moxi2 Kiss HA’s.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Another “me too” can I please have a link to the Phonak Target 6.x software?

Ok, Trying to help get my dad setup to DIY, as the visits to the store are less than desired since employee changes, all they seem to want to do is sell sell sell new aids.
We got a Noahlink wireless, he has TRAX 42 units.
I did find connex 8.3.0.625 and download it upon trying to install the sifit it is failing saying the CAB2 file is corrupt (oh joy!). I am not even sure it will work, and took a day to download (thanks century link).
So figured i would ask here and maybe gets some direction and/or advice before continuing down this path for too many more hours of my time, as my frustration may end up being as bad as my dads dealing with all this!

So advice, any files suggested or shared etc… greatly appreciated!

For Starters Trax 42 is Rexton 80 4c so you would need Connexx with a RexFit database for Rexton, not a SiFit database for Signia/Siemens.

Trax 42 is circa 2015, so I haven’t researched whether you need Connexx for Old/Legacy version or Connexx for Current/New version.

Being that old, what makes you think that Noahlink Wireless which uses a modern wireless technology, namely Bluetooth Low Energy/BLE will work for the Trax 42 hearing aids.

Sorry for being too lazy to research all of your issues. But this should get you started. At least it is not locked. Some Costco hearing aids are locked.

So we need connex with rexfit, ok!
Apologies for all the following questions, trying to crash course learn all this to help my dad out!

From my reading we can just install the rexfit database separately instead of the sifit, correct?
seemed in reading like the rexfit (and sifit) databases are version specific to the connex versions, correct?
He still once a year or so has tried going into the store to try and get adjustments (actually a couple this year), but is frustrating, time consuming, and no improvement from them with the new employees (thus our venture here).
So they can still perform adjustments, and doesnt seem like they are setting up different computers or software to do it (could be using several versions on their PC i suppose, but would expect they would have conflicts, etc…, as well as would hope software would be backwards compatible.

He was told by person on e-bay he bought the noahlink unit from it would work with them (dont know if thats accurate either), but hopefully will find out if i can get any of the software up and working.
Have connex 6, think it was sifit also though. it just would not recognize the noahlink wireless, so was going to try newer connex, but ran into the corrupt cab2 data file on install, so trying to re-download it i guess, but thought i would ask before wasting too much more time.

Yes i did see it was not on the locked list also thankfully, so that is 1 thing so far!!

And lastly, any recommendations on phrases, searches, or places to look for downloadable files?

Thank you for your time, Robert.

Do you know if the Costco RS 9.0 hearing aids are locked? My HA technician said they were. I would like to get started with self-programming mine.

The KS9 aids are NOT locked.

1 Like