DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

Would anyone happen to have a link to the latest Connexx software?

Unfortunately 8.3.* is too old for my HAs and would like to make a few minor tweaks.

1 Like

Could someone please give me a link to the latest Target software for the Phonak

many Thanks

Chris

1 Like

I am also looking for Target software 6. Thanks.

1 Like

Looking for Phonak Target 6.2 if possible. I have the noahlink wireless programmer coming. just have to find the software and new receivers.

1 Like

I had Target in the cloud and now, I can’t find it! Jeesh!

another request for the link to phonak target software please. Thank you in advance for the link

Hi, it would be great if someone could point me to a link for the latest version of the Phonak Target sw.
My daughter has a Marvel.

thanks in advance

Dont forget everybody when you download a Target update, remember to click “save as” and store it in a folder, which will give you a full install file for that version.

Hello , i’m also looking for Widex Compass GPS , if anyone can help, thanks in advance

I am looking for Target 6.0 or higher software. TIA!

I’ve bought the Phonak M90-R so I would appreciate if someone could send me a link to the latest Phonak Target 6.x. Thank you very much.

I’m also looking for the latest Phonak Target 6.x. Thank you in advance.

Please share a link for the latest Phonak Target 6.x software.

Edit: Received. Thanks!

1 Like

Please share a link for the latest Phonak Target 6.x software.

Edit : received thaks

1 Like

I’m looking for the latest Phonak Target 6.x.

Thank you in advance.

Hi All, I recently got KS9s and am ordering a Noahlink Wireless to program them myself. Could someone message me a link for the Target 6.x software? Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for the help folks!

Hey,

Looking for help to get the Target software. Can someone help with a link.

Thanks alot.
tTk

Hi there! Does somebody has a link for the Telefunken fitting software? I am testing the Telefunken TF 3-2 (made by Starkey (Livio xxx)) now…

Thanks!

I would really like to get a link to download Target 6.0, could someone help me?

Thank you