DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

{Scare mongering and crazy talk redacted.}

Wow a bit of scare mongering there. Can’t understand why you would say this on the DIY forums? But that’s not how most of them work, the file is only available for a set time (the account holder specifies the time) the link is sent with an alias, the file is then no longer stored on any server.The account holder may actually have rights to the file as well.

What a load of crazy talk, mate this is for sharing hearing aid software, and your going down this path?

But it’s easy enough to simply buy the software online from a number of places including eBay.

1 Like

tenkan, right on target. Nothing like making a mountain out of a mole hill. It usually takes a company awhile to learn that protecting the “Family Jewels” is a fool’s errand. The game is just not worth the candle. Oh well…

I just got my KS9’s a couple of weeks ago and for the most part are satisfied with them. I would like to be able to tweak them a bit and since my Costco is 70 miles away, I’d like to get the target software and self program. I would gladly buy, but all I see on ebay is Target 3.2. Could this version be updated to 6.2?

You need Target 5 to update to the latest 6…

Hi,
can anyone help me to find where download the Phonak Target software to modify my hearing aid fitting.
Thanks in advance.
Franco.

Thanks a lot Dusty.
Franco.

Hey all, could someone please pass the phonak software on to me? I asked a while back but haven’t managed to find it. Thank you so much

Hi.

I need also the phonak software. If someone could please help me that would be great.

Thank you in advance

Hi. I’ve been looking for the latest version of the inspire software all over the internet but i hvaen’t found nothing.

If somebody could help me programming my starkey hearing aids that would be absolutely fantastic.

Thank you.

Pepe

1 Like

Hello to everybody here from a newbie. Living in Switzerland, I am considering buying a pair of Phonak Audeo Marvels in Holland. However, I’d be more happy if I had an opportunity to make adjustments myself. Therefore I am looking for the Phonak Target fitting software.

Having read this entire thread, I got the impression that some of you run this program at home, but will not publish any download links in the forum. So - if somebody would send me a pm sharing his treasure, I would be most thankful.

I will not mention the respective member’s nickname (my thanks will be sent directly to him/her), but other newcomers here might be interested to learn that my request was satisfied within not even 24 hours. Great forum!

Now I’ve just ordered a NOAHlink (Wireless) at shop.amparex.net for € 125. Delivery will take about a month, but the HAs will take time too …

2 Likes

Your first post was very nice. Sharing some genuine things about yourself was good.
Good luck with your new venture in self programming.
It has been very beneficial for many of us.

can you please send me compass software ,i really need it
this my email address
isla5.m5sa@gmail.com
thank you

Hi there, I am new here and I need the Phonak Target-Software to programm my Phonak marvel m50 Hearing Aid.
i am from Germany.
can anyone help me.
thank you

Hello everyone. I am new to the forums and new to hearing aid programming. I am trying to help my girlfriend. She has been wearing hearing aids all her life. She needs a replacement and I am trying to help her fit a pair of used Widex Passion. I found a Widex Pro Link programmer but cannot find the Widex Compass programming software.

If somebody from the forums could help me, I would be very thankful.

Hi,

I’m looking for Starkey Inspire 19.0.10206.0 . If anyone can give me a link thanks in advance.

Diego

1 Like

Hello all,

Would someone please be so kind as to send me a link for the Target software from Phonak. I greatly appreciate any help. I have the hardware just need the program. My email is gary@apple314.com if you prefer to email directly.

Thank you in advance.

Gary

Everything NEEDED for Phonak M90-R

I am planning on UPDATING this post, so please PM corrections. (This should prevent “correction chatter” that will become obsolete post clutter.)

1. Read this great article series, (but is a few year old): 1. -> WHY program my HA, 2. -> WHAT I need, and 3. -> HOW to do it. Also, there’s a cool YouTube Video on “hacking your HA” here, and why it is cool. His blogs have more info as well.

2. ARE my HA LOCKED to prevent programming?? They came “free” from the VA.

3. BROWSE the PDF instructions for the Phonak TARGET software and FITTING guides HERE

4. GET the Phonak TARGET software:
    ???=PLEASE confirm >> [If the version is 6.x, it will automatically or can be UPDATED online AFTER install.?.? ]
    (Best way to FIND the software would be to publish a WORD STRING to SEARCH for on Bing or GOOGLE, and NOT post any link or bother asking anyone).
    When you get the file, make sure you verify the hash of the file to prevent malware. (Search for a HASH utility to check your downloaded file.)
    The version of the installation file I got was NOT v 6.2, but v 6.1 — >> Targetfypvc6.1.7.47719.exe ~ 600 MB Verified by me as signed from Sonova and safe with no malware:
    MD5: BD109201D29DFACE24CB7C934F0AB522
    SHA-1: FE02BE812F492BE2BAE0F7D89E0125190D177A34
    SHA-256: 338ADE2B5943F68D4E160D0E71F33DA1B03768AB39E1D1211714341FA9180327

5. INSTALL and PLAY with the Phonak Target software to see if you want to go further: SPECS needed to install and use the software are HERE
    [NOTE to Phonak Professionals and company support folks: BACK OFF!! We don’t need a NANNY!! You can’t stop us using it, so stop making it harder, just “because you can”, There is no more liability for you, just because we figured it out how to work around your stupid rules.]

6. GET: $175 NoahLink WIRELESS HARDWARE programmer: Approximately $170 USD on Ebay here. This plugs into your PC via USB, needs AC power, and transmits via Bluetooth to your HA.

7. DOWNLOAD latest drivers and firmware from HERE: The manual if needed, and INSTALL the latest FIRMWARE and DRIVERS, if needed for NoahLink Wireless hardware device.

??? PLEASE CONFIRM??? >> NOTE: You do NOT need the NOAHlink SYSTEM software installed to USE the NoahLink Wireless!! If you do, you can download the NoahLink Software here, which has a 45 DAY evaluation license [ USERNAME: ABC and password: 123 ], until and unless you PAY $ ?? for a permanent license.

1. When first connected to the Phonak site, I THINK it will update the TARGET software first, and THEN update your HA firmware as well, IF needed, and IF requested. ??? Is this automatic? Or, ON-demand?? In my case, I understand there is a BTooth firmware change that makes changing BT sources “better”. I just got them in January 2020. So I’m guessing that the HA are going to change firmware updates often. ??? Does anyone have access to the ERRATA / change log for each firmware version?? (I’m sure it would only apply to that model.)
2 Likes

Hi,
Can someone help me get the Target software download please.It will be greatly appreciated.