Costco Kirkland Signature 9.0 (Product Information)

Pair and connect yes, but not listening/using at the same time.

BT connection will be there, but select when turned on will activate the roger program (assuming you have it set up on automatic). If you get phone call, HAs should switch to BT call program automatically. Didn’t tested it though so can’t say if switch is smooth, nor what happens after phone call, I assume it goes back to autosense.

Resound’s Multi-Mike works great - it has a Jack for stereo plug from most any audio device, including output from Listen’s Hearing assist systems. It links directly to HAs via Bluetooth. The mike is, of course, mobile, for moving speaker (the human kind) - constrained by Bluetooth limits. LRA

Does Resound muti-mic can be charged and connected to headphone jack at that same time

I liked this product, a friend of mine bought it as a combined birthday/christmas present due to the rather high price tag.

However... the money is definitely a worthy price to pay, they kinda changed my life :slight_smile:

I don’t know for sure, but I am pretty sure (but not positive) that the designer would safeguard the device from any harm. Give it a try.

Which product? There are a large number of products discussed in this thread. Thank you in advance for clarifying.

Oh my apoligies, i’m still abit confused about the thread setup on the forum, i was simply referring to the one described in the OP :slight_smile:

What happened to this topic? Did it just die on 11/20/20?

I think basically it got offtrack and people talk about KS9 on other threads.