Costco Kirkland Signature 9.0 (Product Information)

Ok,
After reading about the mylink I understand now. You are correct.
The KS9 aids with a T Coil should communicate with the mylink. Then the mylink will communicate with the Roger transmitters.
It should work.
Thanks, this information should help the Nikita.

1 Like

My attempts/experience using Bluetooth with mics has been the problem with latency. There are very low latency remote microphones but I haven’t found any with no latency. So, unless you only stream from the remote mic and completely turn off the HA mics there is a very annoying echo because you are getting sound from competing sources.

1 Like

So latency would not be a problem via tcoil?

But see, the Marvel’s are roger direct able. U still have to buy receivers and get it transferrd in. And older models before marvel did not have receiver direct but used universal roger receivers either connected to a hearing aid by changing battery door or using a compilot plugged in with a xreceiver. So I’m thinking why cant the Roger xreceiver just get plugged in to the ks9 by changing its battery door too? Or using a compilot.

The reason for desperately wantinf to use phonak roger is the pen is just awesome. Its perfect for me in almost ever setting. I have spent hours reading reviews and there is like no comparison. Its not like an ordinary mic. Its just amazing. The distance the clarity. The sound in noise. I can hear in the montreal metro at rush hour. Seriously not kidding. We are like sardines in the metro at rush hour. And i hear my husband wispering!!!

If the KS9 aids will connect with the Compilot, the Roger pen should connect with the Roger X on the Compilot.
If the KS9 aids will connect to the mylink, the Roger pen should connect.

Does this all sound right?
Just asking to verify.

@Raudrive yes. Exactly. So the question is will it connect to compilot and will it connect to RogerMyLink

:slight_smile: And lets add will it connect to a roger x receiver by changing battery door :slight_smile:

Just trying to make sure before anyone spends money.
I don’t know for sure. You have some great help posting.

I doubt the battery doors can be swapped with Phonak receivers. The Audeo case is a little different from the KS9 case.

1 Like

If will - should & if will - should and add will? Sounds about like a good question

1 Like

those receivers are universal. … Except on the compatibility it does not mention no name brands… So maybe its does not fit them?

https://www.phonakpro.com/ca/en/support/product-support/wireless-accessories/roger-configurator.html

So i guess a MyLink. … Hmmm. Ill continue researching if MyLink fits

I think Roger X receivers only work with bigger BTE hearing aids. I’ve never heard of anybody using them with KS9. Pretty sure Compilot 2 does not work with KS9, which leaves Roger MyLink.

1 Like

I think the AudeoB 312 would be the closest to the KS9 (since we know KS9 doesn’t have built in receivers like Marvel) AudeoB 312 requires Compilot 2 and that won’t work with KS9.

1 Like

True. I could go with sky m30 for 3800$ the pair no reveivers no pen 5300$ for receivers amd pen or try to get it on ebay for cheaper. I would have a audio configure it for 3 years

But the ks9 is like a m90… But the telecoil i just read has no latency :slight_smile: and well its got all these cool features. And its 2000$ :slight_smile: maybe more for telecoil version. … it would get programmed once or twice.i would need a Noahlink and do everything. And i would beed a MyLink and pen.

Sorry, this was just my using Roger Configurator to decide that attaching receivers directly to KS9s would not likely work…

1 Like

Have you considered buying the Audio B90 aids? They can easily be connected to the Roger pen at a decent price.

1 Like

Bang on, save all the hassle and worries. B90s you get all the desired features as well if that’s what you need/want.

1 Like

Yes. I did. Just before end of the world struck rendering all audiologist dentists and every non essential professional closed. Lol. I asked if he could price me the sky b or audeo b or belong b. He said theu are the same price as phonak does not want ppl taking advantage of new releases and buying old tech… But promised he would look into it. :frowning: And then all closed down. ;/

Probably right. mylink would though

Ok so basically if i can get my hands on ks9 telecoil MyLink would work i would need a 02 for a pen. It would lower the cost. Decent warranty. Pretty awsome at noise reduction.

Or i could ask prices for audeo b and get receiver x2 and pen :slight_smile:

Thanks. You guys are awsome.

The sound quality with the MyLink won’t be the same as the Roger receivers and Roger Focus.

Also you can have either a 02 or 03 MyLink. The 03 is cheaper. The Pen doesn’t come in a 02 or 03, it’s just the Roger Pen 1.1.

The Audeo B 13 type use the Roger 18 receivers which can get on eBay super cheap.

1 Like