Connexx 9 software, where to get

Yes I have NOAHLINK. can you share the link please?

All done now for you.

Please check private message.

Can someone give me a link for Download Connexx 9
thanks
Maciej

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

Hi, just joined. Learning so much here.
Is it possible to have a link to the connex for signia pure 3 AX?

Will be buying the noahlink wireless.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, you should read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up your first DIY project.

1 Like

Is it possible to backup the signia user audiogram and fitting. I see a clientdb directory under sat but I do not think it holds the client fitting data

Hello Guys !
I’m new to this forum. Can someone please assist and share download link for the latest Connexx 9 Software. Also, please advise what hardware is required in order to program my hearing device at home.

Thank You !

1 Like

Hi there, I was wondering how to get the newest version of Connexx compatible with my Signia 7AX PC and go
I already purchased the Noahlink device and watched every tutorials
Thanks a lot for your help

Ps I’ve been provided starkey evolve 2400 for comparison purpose, same question , how do I get the programming software ? Many thanks

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, great you have the Noahlink wireless already and have read the user guides, your half way there.

Hello, could someone send me the link to the Connexx 9 Software.

Thanks…

Hi there sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi, could someone send me the link to the Connexx 9 Software ?

thanks a lot

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides and watch the videos as they are very helpful for setting up the first time.

Do you know what I need to program? My Signa Silk 7s? Is the connex software free? Any hardware I need to buy?
Thanks
Don

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available for free, you’ll need the connexxAir for programming tho
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Any chance you have a link to where I can buy this connexAir programer?
Link to software also?
Thanks

Actually you could also use the HiPro and cables flex connector, you can check out eBay for these, you’ll need to check your PM for Connexx.

Hi may I get the link to download the Connexx 9.x software? I managed to acquire the connexAir programmer. Thanks.