Connexx 9 software, where to get

Hi there, sure Connexx is available, I have an earlier version for you as well.

Hi there, can I get the link to download the Connexx 9 software. Also, can someone be kind enough to let me know if Noahlink wireless programmer works with Signia Styletto 1ax ?

many thanks.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, and yes the Noahlink wireless will be suitable for AX models.

Hi tenkan,

Can you please provide me with the link for the newest Connexx 9 software? I have the 8th version. Will the update to version 9 work if I install it?

Thanks.

Hi there, yes no problem 9 will work over the 8 version and keep your settings.

Hi! Can someone give me a link for the Connexx 9.11?
Many thanks in advance

Hi, I just want to confirm what I need to DIY programming for my Signia 7NX Pure 312’s. Please let me know if this is right:
Connexx software
Noahlink Wireless
Is the software only for windows? Is there a link for the version I need?
Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available but you’ll need the Noahlink wireless for your DIY projects.

Welcome to the forum, yes that’s correct, Connexx is available for windows only, however you can use Mac OS and bootcamp or some other virtual machine software.
Just be aware that the Noahlink wireless programming device won’t work with ARM based chips.

Thanks for the reply. I will be purchasing the Noahlink wireless. Is it possible to get a link for the software? Thank you.

Thank you for that info regarding the software specs.

Hi, What’s the difference between Noahlink Wireless and Wireless 2?

Another question, when pairing with the Noahlink, is it possible to do the fine tune adjustments while wearing the hearing aids?

Noahlink 2 is just an updated version, it’s not required as you can still use the original, and yes you can most definitely program them while using them, exactly as any audiologist’s clinic does.
What software/HAs are you using?

I will be using Connexx 9.
I have a pair of 7NX pure 312
I don’t have the Noahlink yet. I’m ordering it now and I hope to have it when I arrive in the US.
I’ve been watching some videos to get myself familiar with the software and adjustments.
I was trying out some Phonaks the other day and they also tested me. I was watching how she was tweaking some of the frequencies while I was wearing them. My audiologist for my Signias over here wasn’t doing that. That’s why I asked in one of my previous questions if I can wear the HAs while adjusting. Anyway, I guess it could be an advantage on the DIY since I’ll have the flexibility to adjust anytime.

Hi, i search for the Connexx9 in but i can not find any link. For Signia Styletto AX i need the Noahlink Wireless also or did Connexx work also with BT from PC ?

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, and yes you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device, you can’t use the bluetooth from your PC.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Yes those videos are very helpful in showing how to do this, but a little trial and error will see you getting the benefits of DIY over time, I don’t see your audiogram, but dome/mold fitment (acoustics) is important to get right as well.

Right now I’m using vented click sleeves. Please suggest. Thank you.

If that was mine (audiogram ) I’d definitely go with custom molds, especially with the left, click sleeves are ok but you can actually get a better fit with molds, plus there really easy to insert and remove.

Hi again,

Is there any particular type of custom mold for Signia? I inquired and was told that they range from $100-240 each depending on the style.