Connexx 9 software, where to get

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, the videos are very helpful as well.

1 Like

Hello, I’ll have Signa Pure 312 3AX soon and can’t find Connexx 9.0 to program them.Where can I find it? Thanks

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for those AX models.
Do read the user guides, the videos are very helpful for setting up the first time as well.

Takes first steps in the world of DIY for hearing aids.
I use a pair of signia pure c&g ax7 hearing aids
I received the noahlink wireless today
Where can I get an updated version of connexx now?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, great you have your Noahlink already, but do read the user guides and check out the videos,as they are very helpful for setting up the first time.

hey,
I got my Noahlink and looking to program my Signia NX.
Can anyone share a download link for connexx?
Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, do read the user guides and check out the videos, all very helpful for setting up the first time.

I have noahlink wireless and I need connexx 9 .Could someone send me a link to download connexx 9? Thank you

Hi there, sure it’s available, great you have your Noahlink already, do read the user guide plus check out the videos for Connexx, very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello,
Is it possible to download the Connexx software here for 2 Signia Pure 312 AX 7.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

Make sure you read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello

I have Rexton BiCore Li R 80, can someone forward me the connexx 9 download link?
Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

Hello fellow DIYers,

I am in need of latest Connexx (9.9.3?) to adjust my daughters new Signia Pure charge&go 7x aids. I have noahlink wireless and have previously familiarized myself with the older connexx 8.3.2

many thanks

Hi there, sure, great you have everything else and done your homework, this will make things a bit easier.

Hello i have the Signia IX7 can someone forward me the connexx 9 download link please?

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available,but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello
Do you have the download link? please

Can someone give me a link for Download Connexx ?
Thanks

Hi there, sure it’s available, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Make sure to read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.