Connexx 9 software, where to get

Hi everyone!
I just can’t get my audiologist to listen to my needs (go figure :astonished:). I’d really like to try programming my Signia Pure C&G 7AXs myself.
Could I please get a link to download the Connexx 9 software?
Thank you so much!

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, the videos are great for showing you what’s possible.

could i get a download link for connexx 8.4 and connexx 9 ? thank you

Hi there, sure it’s all available, but have you got the correct programming device for your DIY projects, what models are you using?

model is Pure NX , thanks

Ok good models, I always liked the Pure range, so you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects you have in mind,cthe user guides are also very helpful for setting up the first time.

please can I have the link to download Connexx 9 fitting software, I have Signia Motion
Charge&Go SP X, and NOAHLINK wireless

Hi there, sure it’s available, great you have your Noahlink wireless already, check out the user guides as well, very handy for setting up the first time.

hi,
can anyone help my with widex compass GPS.
thank you very much

Can anyone help me with a link to download the latest version of Signia Connex 9? At the moment I use Signia Pure 7NX hearing aids, but I want to change them to new ones, so I want to study all the nuances of their programming in advance.

Hi there, sure it’s available, you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects, what models have you got, from the Moment onwards you can use the Noahlink wireless and models before that the ProLink.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY project, also check out the user guides especially the videos are very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi there, sure but what country are you in, sometimes it’s country dependant on when you get the latest update.
Update manager will show if there’s one available, in the system tray you could force it to check every now and then to see.

Hello Tekan

i have the Noahlink wireless and connexx 9

i installed it properly , but it always and telecare not on Nohalink

therefore my Pure hearings aid are not detected , do you have any tips ?

thanks

Frederic

Hi there, ok so depending on the exact model of Pure you have, this determines which programming device to use, some of the older models use connexxAir, later models Noahlink wireless etc different versions of Connexx software as well.

Hi, I am about to test the new Pure IX hearing aids. My Connexx 8.3.1 software is not able to be updated to the latest version. Could someone help with a link? Thank you in advance!

Hello~!

I have Signia 312 3AX and Noahlink, can someone forward me the connexx 9 download link?
Thanks in advance~!

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, you will need the Noahlink wireless for your DIY projects, do read the user guide as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, great you have everything else ready to go, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello, I have ordered Signia Pure C&G 1AX for my mom and would like to self tune it. Could someone send me a link to download connexx 9? Thanks in advance.