Connexx 9 software, where to get

Thank you very much for your help. Noahlink is ordered!

Someone could help me pls. to get Connexx 9 software for my new Signia hearing aids?

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects, also do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time especially the videos.

https://www.signia-pro.com/en-us/sales-tools/connexx/

Tenkan - I’m new to the group and would also like to request the link for the

Thanks midwestguy

Welcome to the forum, glad you’re here, what models are you using at the moment, what are you hoping to change with your setup? Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device depending on which models your using.
Do read the user guides for Connexx, it’s super easy to use and you’ll find lots of good information from right here on hearingtracker DIY forum, home of the “real DIY’s”

Hello,
is it possible to get the Connexx software here? I have buyed 2 Signia Pure 312 AX 7, and i want to managed them self. (Sorry for my bad english)

Thanks!

Hi there, sure it’s available, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well, do read the user guide for Connexx as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, it’s very easy to follow, any issues just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum.

Hello
I am from Germany and new in the forum, my English is not the best. I want to adjust my brandnew signia pure c&g 3 AX by myself.and need the connex software. Can you please send me a link. Thanks

Welcome to the forum sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.
Anything else just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum.

Hello again,

my signia pure 312 ax 7 wouldn’t found from the noahlink wireless, when i tried to connect it with Connex 9.2.11.583. The green lights from the Noahlink flashing while the software search. It seems, that the software recognize an hearing aid, but not which one.
It is possible that the connex version 9.2… is the reason? I mean,the hearing aids are programmed with connex version 9.8…
Greetings fredvj

Hi there, hey it just sounds like your not connecting correctly, if one is getting connected and the other isn’t means it’s not the software version, you need to open and close the battery door to put them in pairing mode, you then try connecting, you only get 2-3 minutes to this.

@fredvj
you can update the current Connexx 9.2 fitting software to Connexx 9.8

Your PC must have an internet connection to perform the update for Connexx

Check in the Windows Systray for new Connexx updates

Thank you for the tip i will try it

edit:

I have updated to 9.9.3 and it works fine!
Thanks too all for your very fast help!

1 Like

I upgraded to a new set of HA (Jabra). My old ones are KS 7.0 that I will try to do DIY with. I am looking for the software as well before I buy the hardware. I am hoping that someone might be able to point me to the right direction. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects, do read the user guide as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Could someone send me the latest software please :slight_smile: Thanks!

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, the videos show exactly how things work.

Hi guys, could someone send me the link to download Connexx please?

By the way I got a question, What should I get Noahlink Wireless or ConnexxAir for Signia Active Pro?

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, but do read the user guide as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Can someone give me a link for Download Connexx 8.4.
thanks

Lau