Connexx 9 software, where to get

Hello everyone…
Can someone send me link to download connexx 9? I have signia pure charge & go 1x

Hello @tenkan
I use signia pure charge & go 1x
Please can you send me link to download connexx software?

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the Noahlink Wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

Check out the user guide as well.

1 Like

Thanks for all support :pray:t3:

hi there.
Please, share Connexx 9 with me.

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the Noahlink Wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

Check out the user guide as well.

Thank you! Everything went well.

Greatly appreciate if you can provide a link to Connexx 9 software. I have already ordered a Noahlink.
Thank you!

Welcome to the forum, sure but you should also read the user guides as well as they can be quite helpful, especially the videos.

https://www.signia-pro.com/en-us/sales-tools/connexx/

1 Like

Thank you for your support!

I just got a signia pure charge & go 3ax. Would you be kind enough to send me link to download connexx 9 program?

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Hi. can someone please share a link to download Connexx 9 or even a previous version of software? Also will I be able to program older Rexton hearing aid through this software as well?

Thanks

Hi there, sure but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.
No you won’t be able to use Signia Connexx, you’ll need Rexton flavoured version.

Hi all, greetings from Vienna / Austria (Europe)
Wearing the Signia Pure 312 7x since 5 years and very soon I have to renew.
Just for my technical interrest I want to evaluate the Connexx 9.9 software, no
intend to program my Signias. Any link for download via PM please ?

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, that’s a good idea to check out what’s available in the newer models compared to what you have.

Would someone mind helping me get the latest version of Signia Conexx fitting software, please?

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device for your DIY projects.

Check out the user guides as well very handy videos to help you set up the first time, Connexx is easy enough to follow.

Someone could help me pls. to get Connexx 9 software for my new Signia 7AX hearing aids?

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects, do read the user guides as well, the videos are very helpful for setting up the first time.