Connexx 9 software, where to get

You shouldn’t have any problems updating, if there’s no updates then that means there isn’t any available, in most cases updates are countries specific as well, so not all countries get an update at the same time.

What is the reason for needing this “update”?

Hi,
Confirm in Connexx assign the Stretta ass the Motion 13 5NX.
This model has streaming from Iphone, but for Android require the use of the Signia streaming accessory.

Hi
I’ve got Rexton BiCore and I want to program them mysel
I’ve ordered a Noahlink wireless is there a way to get the Connexx software please?

Welcome to the forum, sure you’ll need the Rexton flavoured version of Connexx.

You should read up on the Connexx user guides as well, quite helpful for setting up the first fit.

1 Like

hi,
can anyone help me get connexx 9 with sifit.

thank you very much.

Hi @madoon. Please check your private messages.

Hey @firenzel, can you help me get the link to connexx 9?

Welcome @JacobMill , please check you PM

Hi everyone, I’m trying to configure a pair of Signia 312 pure, but can’t seem to find the Connex software updated anywhere, could anyone lend me a hand? It would be really kind of you. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, most likely Noahlink Wireless for later models of pure.

Check out the user guide as well very handy for setting up the first time.

Hi,
can somebody please provide me with the latest possible version of Connexx Signia software?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there, sure but you’ll also need the Noahlink Wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Make sure you read the connexx user guide as it’s vary handy for setting up the first time.

Hi guys, is there a link for the latest Connexx version download. I have some old Micon 5s and Signia 7 AX. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the correct programming device’s as well for your DIY projects.
Noahlink Wireless for the AX but the older models will need ConnexxLink or HiPro.

Hello everyone. Would someone mind helping me get the latest version of Signia Conexx fitting software, please? I would really apreciate it. Thank you in advance,

Hi there, sure but you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, most likely Noahlink Wireless for the later models of HAs, older models use others.
Read the user guide as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi, I’ve purchased Signia Pure Charge & Go 3AX for my father and wish to DIY manage adjustments and settings. Especially want to try the Notch Therapy for hisTinnitus whistling sound he has been contending with for years.
A) How to download and start using Connexx latest version.
B) Any resources/info on DIY tuning etc. as he compalins of some ch-sh-sh kind of distortion from his hearing aids when someone or he himself speaks.
C) Any recommendations to manage tinittis with these hearing aids.

Hi there, sure no problem going DIY is a great way to try and help, you’ll also need the Noahlink Wireless programming device for your DIY projects, here’s the connexx user guide which is very helpful in your case,very easy to follow, once you have installed connexx just make up a demo client, enter his audiogram and then have a play around, you’ll get the hang of it pretty quickly.
Now for tinnitus controller, i believe Signia has one of the better ones, i can’t speak for the “Notch Therapy” teaching the brain to ignore it is hard, masking seems easier and much more common way.

User Guide.

1 Like

Hello,

I have a Quix 12 G5 and a Noahlink which I use for my Resound linx. can I also use that connexx to adjust the Quix?

No i don’t think so, you’ll need AudioService version of Connexx and they don’t seem to be wireless, so you may need another type of programming device, ConnexxAir or HiPro.