Connexx 9 software, where to get

Welcome to forum, what models do you have, AX or X I use the AX and they are great HAs, i also DIY, you’ll find Connexx software very easy to use, check out the user guides as well, very handy

Oh and don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY project.

Is there any download possibility or newest AudioService Connexx?
In Database i only find 8.X Version which does not support newer Versions of aids…(G6).
Connexx for Signia newest Version needs a special Audioservice Database which is not included…

Sorry, but the hipshot/generic/cover-all answer above (advising use of Noahlink Wireless) is not necessarily correct as you can see for yourself by reading a DIY School PDF file named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Signia).

Here’s a partial clip from (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Signia). Tip: Click image to enlarge;

Sorry i do not understand correct maybe?
I am searching for Connexx 9.X for Audioservice.
Is there any possible download or download link?

Sorry @UserDuser; Sometimes fitting software for rebranded hearing aids is difficult to obtain. Maybe not impossible because we have seen earlier versions, just not the latest AudioService version. Maybe someone can ask their Audi for a copy?? My reply was for the post ahead of yours.

Ah ok. I have read about somebody who has this version but i cant find anywhere:(

Maybe check here.

https://forum.hearingtracker.com/search?q=AudioService

I’m so happy this forum exists to help those who haven’t had great audi experiences.

I have just purchased Noahlink Wireless, could someone help me locate the Connexx 9 program? Thanks

Sure, great you’ve got your Noahlink wireless already.

1 Like

There’s a few common glitches that you may run into when using Noahlink Wireless. The DIY School PDF file named (Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use) will help you avoid these common glitches/problems.

1 Like

Could I get a link to the Connexx software lasers version.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

What models are you using?

Signia pure C and G T AX

Ok nice, how are you finding the rechargeable batteries, as in are you getting a good full days use with plenty of battery at the end of your day? Seems we don’t get a lot of feedback from people using these models.

Hello, I am new here.Please, can someone give me a link for Download Connexx 9
thanks!

Hi @user268; Welcome to the DIY (semi-hidden) category of the forum.

Tip: Click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School.
Suggested DIY School reading;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Signia

I’m on a month trial at the moment and the battery lasts longer than I can stay up which is about 16 hours. The iPod like charger is great for me. I can’ came from a Starkey livio. Could not distinguish voice hardly at all in noise. The Signia are a lot better so far. And the assistant works really well just wanted more control with the software.

Hey that’s good to hear, they do have a pretty good quoted run time as well, so that seems to be working out for you,good that you’ll be able make adjustments now as well.

Hi there!
I am new here.
I am trying to help my mother to improve her Rexton M-Core R-Li hearing aids by acquiring the fitting software. I already acquired the Noahlink device.

Can someone help me with the link for:
Rexton Connexx6.5.5/RexFit6.8.4 for older/legacy
Rexton Connexx8.5.15/RexFit8.5.11 for newer/current
I am not sure which software connects with the Rexton M-Core R-Li, but the Signia website says Connexx 9 doesn’t work with Rexton.

I’ve been reading all the documents related to DYI. Having a hard time to find the links to the software.
Many thanks!

You should be able to use Connexx 9.8.5/RexFit9.8.10 for Rexton for Rexton M-Core R-Li hearing aids.

Tip, click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School
Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Rexton
  • Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use

Here’s a clip from (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Rexton)