Can't pair P90R with Roger On In

Hi. I have just bought a brand new Roger On In V2. I have a pair of Phonak Paradise P90R hearing aids. I have managed to load the Roger app and pair the device with the app but it simply refuses to pair with the HAs. I’ve tried turning off and on; putting HAs into the charger and out again. I’m following the instructions by pressing the connect button on the Roger but all I get is the ? Symbol, even when the Roger is actually touching the HAs. I’m at a loss. Any help greatly appreciated.

Have you installed the receivers into your HAs?

WH

1 Like

Surely I don’t need to with Roger On In? I thought that was the difference between the Roger On and the Roger On In

you need to install receiver-licenses from roger microphone into your P90 hearing aids.

Oh I didn’t realise that. Ok, many thanks for your help

1 Like

with MyPhonak App you can check if a roger license is installed into the hearing aids.
in the App select → Devices (the middle selection below) then select Product information

if you accidentaly lost a roger receiver license then you could obtain more receiver licenses via the free roger upgrader software-tool (for windows pc only)

Fantastic information. Many thanks.i actually called phonak in the US and they told me nothing. So grateful to this forum.

new version of Roger Upgrader 1.29 released with new updates for Roger Mics