Anyone have a copy of Widex Compass?

Por favor necesito el software widex compass que no sea para GPS para mi audifono. augustomauricio1212@gmail.com

@augustomauricio1212 Te envié un mensaje privado. Lee tus mensajes privados.

Haga clic en su avatar en la esquina superior derecha de su pantalla y luego haga clic en el ícono del sobre.

Hi. I need the Widex Compass program for my headphones. Let’s see if someone can help me.
Thank you

Hola. Necesito el programa Widex Compass para mis audiofonos. A ver si alguien me puede ayudar.
Gracias

yes romysanmiguel@hotmail.com

Yo tambien romysanmiguel@hotmail.com

Thanks for trying to help @romysanmiguel. But GiopianoHA was looking for the software in March 2013. That’s (5 years ago)! So don’t you think he may have found it by now, or given up? Yo también/same here for augustomauricio1212 who already has the software.

Things have changed and this is an old thread. Look here instead;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY].

1 Like

I could send Widex Compass V5 if the moderator considers acceptable

This is an old obsolete thread. I would like to suggest that you post requests for software on the main software sharing thread, this one;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY].

There you will find the majority of software readily available, except for some that are shown in red as deteriorated links. But don’t lose hope because you will also find a community sharing procedure for deteriorated links.

Friend, help me out please. email software widex compass v5.9.1

Friend, help me out please. send software widex compass v5 to my email vigetan@gmail.com. Thanks

Hi Gary
can you send me the link to your latest widex compass software?
Many thanks
Alan

Que software de widex tiene por favor

Hi!
can you send me the link to your latest widex compass software? OR
send software widex compass v5 (5.7.2 or more recent) to my email jeanfrancois.dufour.csr02@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
Thanks!

Do not post your email address. Use private message. Posting your email address can get lots of spam mail.

HI! I still looking for compass ! If you have version 5.41.,please PM me. Thank you very much!

I am also trying to find a copy of widex compass v5. Anyone? Please?

I have found a Widex Pro Link programmer but cannot find the Compass GPS software to program the hearing aids. It seems the Thread “How to find Fitting Software” is no longer available.

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find Compass GPS or could help me out. Thanks.

Any ideas where I can find a recent version of Compass?

1 Like

Friend, please. send the latest software widex compass to my email ahmadihm@gmail.com Thanks

Hello, I would like a copy of Widex Compass. My email address is cuongpflugerville@yahoo.com. Thank you.