Widex USB link?

Does anybody have an extra Widex USB link or know where I can get one? I have a pair of new Fusion 440s and my audi is terrible. I’m a software guy and already have the Compass software. Just need the hardware now. I’ve looked at all the threads and tried the German website already.

Thanks!

I received one a few weeks ago from the revEARshop in Germany.
Ofcourse i dont know if they have them still in stock.
You cannot see it in their online shop, just sent them an E mail in Englisch.
As far as i know shipping is no problem for them.

To use this USB link you need a file: USB Link driver, this file is installed in ‘setup.exe’ in all Compass CDs 5.1 or newer…

I have the Compass download 5.5.1 (from Widex US last year), but cannot find this driver in it, so I asked one in this forum if he can help me with this driver, i hope so…

…and He did help me…i have the driver !

I also ordered one from the same revEAR shop but I don’t have a clue where to get Compass for Macbook. I hope maybe anyone has it and could share?

I have the USB link but no Compass 5.5.1 version. Does anybody have one.?

Hello. Do you know if Widex USB Link works with Mind CIC-330? If yes, where I can find it to buy? Didn’t find in revEARshop website…

There is one on ebay right now. bidbybid

QUOTE=DanInSD;94936]Does anybody have an extra Widex USB link or know where I can get one? I have a pair of new Fusion 440s and my audi is terrible. I’m a software guy and already have the Compass software. Just need the hardware now. I’ve looked at all the threads and tried the German website already.

Thanks!

Thank you hear293, I found bidbybid and right, there is an Widex USB Link.

There’s some easy way to know if it works with my hearing aids? About the Compass software, I tried the WidexPro website to get it, but i have an error finishing the registation form… maybe only works with Widex “partners” or how can I do it? I think is the only way to get the Compass software. But in first, need to know if the USB Link works with my CIC… I think yes but…

Send him a msg on Ebay or give him a call at 1-866-987-0006

I’ve done it. Sent him a message and waiting reply. But I started to find more information about the Widex product and I think this USB Link only works with HA’s that have the WidexLink technology (wireless) wich are the Clear440, Clear330/220, Super440/220 and Dream series.

Let’s wait to know :slight_smile:

The seller don’t knows about compatibility for my HA’s. He has the HI-PRO hardware too, but doesn’t know too!

I am sure Philip will get back to you with the info you need.

Also Compass software can be found on the web with a little looking.

Hope this helps. http://www.widex.pro/-/media/WidexPRO/PDF_PPT/Product/WidexProductOverview_april2012.ashx

The Mind CIC does not work with the USB Link. You need the Size 10 battery pill cable.

Wow, very nice. Helped a lot of course, and for other people of Widex HA’s users, here’s a very GOOD info about other series too… Very helpful. Thanks a lot! :wink:

So, there we can confirm that for MIND330 CIC, for programming, could be with: NOAHlink (expensive…), IP5 (don’t meet that) and HI-PRO… And liked to know about the HI-PRO!

I checked I can get that with “bidbybid” ebay user but after “talking” with him, he doesn’t have the cables for Widex CIC to link on HI-PRO… Theres only one HI-PRO, right? I think his version is not a compilant or a clone… So hope it works :confused:

Thanks for helping too… In ebay, there’s only one item for Widex CIC cables and not complete cable I think… And the link is not the same for HI-PRO! I don’t know if there is some others compatible but maybe only Widex original cables…

The link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Widex-Senso-CIC-Hearing-Aid-Cable-Widex-Programming-Adapter-Rics-Custom-aids-/251328123018?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8452d08a

For HI-PRO, must to be 2 circular link cables. I’m trying to register in WidexPro.com, but after do the form, appears an error… and in this website, has “all” for Widex users but I’m affraid they only sales for Professionals certified like Audiologists… have known of this website?

Terost user in other topic in this forum told that Widex closed the website sales for everybody, customers who want to adjust their HA’s like me and like I suspect… only sales for certified (audiologists “linked” to Widex). So, that’s a problem… Sent e-mail for WidexPro.com to know about my registation but maybe will be hard, let know…

HI-PRO is compatible, but need software and cables from Widex, don’t find that online… only for ITE or BTE cables, for CIC is hard to find maybe…

do we still have usb link ?

Hi, do you know where I can get Widex USB Link (neck loop). I gave them a call but they don’t sell Widex accessories. Thanks.

Hi Teros,

Any idea from where I can get Widex USB Link (neck loop)? need to fine tune my hearing aids. Thanks.

Sorry l sold the Widex USB Link. You might find one on eBay from time to time.