Where to buy Phonak Roger On

I have both the On and Select. Select as table mic and the On around a persons neck works me.

Is the presenter mode where you point it? I’ve never tried that mode before with my Select as well.

I know Phonak stopped the On and Select working as table mics at the same time which I don’t agree with.

Very useful to have more Rogers in case you have more then one person with you.

I work for the NHS and went on some training for supporting deaf colleagues in the workplace earlier this week. This person was telling us how she uses the Roger at work as a NHS Doctor and she literally has 10 x Roger Mics and will make up to 10 colleagues wear them. She wants to get more.

2 Likes

Is your On the standard on rather than the In? If so does it have the pinhole etc to become a licence repository?

What I’m really asking is whether the On and the On In differ only in the presence or not of the licences for Roger Direct.

My Naida Paradise V90 UP-675 HA’s (shown) with Roger 19(3) and all my devices connect, including the Roger On In, while my Naida P90 UP-675 are away for repair.

2 Likes

As far as I know, it is only the licence. I did trial the ‘On’ before the ‘On In’ became available for me to purchase. I don’t remember seeing anything different. But I don’t remember connecting the ‘On’ to the phone APP either.

1 Like

Yeah @BrBarry, looks like a Partner Mic? Roger pen, mines got binned :upside_down_face:, I have the select, and the On, all those those Roger ALD’s, will connect to your type (03) Roger Touchscreen or indeed Roger Inspiro’s will not connect, I have the Naida V90’s I bought as backup aids a couple of years ago, they are practically unused…. Although I don’t have any integrated shoes for them. Cheers Kev

1 Like

It is actually the Roger RemoteMic

2 Likes

Kinda hard to tell @BrBarry, although I Don’t have the Remote Mic, or the Partner Mic…. So I am completely unfamiliar with either. Cheers Kev :wink:

1 Like

@BrBarry @kevels55

It’s actually a Phonak Remote Mic which works with the Phonak ComPilot. Doesn’t work on the same system as Roger, it works on Bluetooth.

2 Likes

Does the Partner Mic work with Bluetooth as well @Zebras? Cheers Kev :wink:

@kevels55

The new Partner Mic works on AirStream like the TV Connector but the old ComPilot Remote Mic works on Bluetooth which links to the ComPilot.

2 Likes

Correct and will also connect to the Compilot II that is where mine is connected

2 Likes

@BrBarry

Yes all ComPilots will work with the Remote Mic Altho when the ComPilot II came out they made a V2.0 Remote Mic which is slightly better but as they all work on Bluetooth, they all connect to all of the ComPilots.

Side Note: Others have tried to link a older Bluetooth Remote Mic to their Marvel Aids and it does work but the sound isn’t very good.

2 Likes

Because I’m a school teacher, and the battery life of these devices is not great when streaming. I tend to rotate between most of them thought the day, while the other are on charge. That’s why most of mine are all still in use.

And this is my other battery extender option.

2 Likes

Now I am more confused than before :hot_face:

1 Like

@Baltazard

You don’t need to worry about the Phonak Remote Mic as your bothers Aids are too new for it to work.

Anyone can connect as many Roger Microphones as they need to one set of hearing aids if they need too, like being with more then one person.

2 Likes

@Baltazard

This picture shows 7 x Roger Mics. This person uses all of them at work.

5 x Roger Clip On Mics
2 x Roger Table Mics II

Since this picture, she also has 2 x Roger Ons.

She also managed to get Access to Work to fund 2 x pairs of Phonak Naida P90 hearing aids. Yes, 2 x pairs!!

2 Likes

@Zebras That’s brilliant :heart_eyes:
Is this instead of using the education type of roger (which cost an arm and a leg)?
And can they work all at the same time?
Thx

1 Like

Don’t be confused @Baltazard, Google is your friend, so if you are interested in these Roger Assistive Listening Devices (ALD’s) tis easy to educate yourself…. None of this is rocket science, although these devices are fairly sophisticated pieces of kit, their operation is very simplistic, the confusion comes with how they deliver the signal to your aids; Either By, Bluetooth, Phonak Airstream, Roger X Receiver, Compilot, Inductive Loop, Roger Touchscreen, and others besides those…… There are other uses out-with the hearing industry, Roger was originally (allegedly) developed by Sonova/Phonak for the American Military (SEAL Team 6). The film industry widely use Roger Touchscreen’s, with tiny Roger receivers at £1345 a pop!!! Each actor on the set will have one hidden in their ear, the director can speak to to each actor individually or collectively…. Cheers Kev :wink:

3 Likes

I have a standard Roger On, no “in” for me. My aids came preloaded with the licenses. There is no pin-hole, and no way to load licenses into it. The only button in the area is the connect button for pairing on the back of the mic down near the usb-c connector.

WH

3 Likes