Where can I find the link to download new Oticon Genie 2 software?

I have Genie2 software installed now when i connect the clip it says that is updated tot the latest firmware 1.38. But still i cannot connect my oticon real1 to the clip
Connection trough bleutooth with a pc for example goes well.
I bought the clip second handed and it is about 4 years old. Maybe i need a newer one
Maybe you hae any suggestions

@Henry64

I’m guessing the Clip needs to be paired to your HAs via the software?

In what way do mean, your connectclip is streaming from your PC to HAs?
What happens when you add the connectclip while your real’s are connected to Genie2, but anyways I found a lot of helpful videos for you here.

The manual says

Turn on the hearing aids by either closing the battery doors (traditional batteries), or pressing and holding the bottom button for 3 seconds (rechargeable batteries). Wait 10-15 seconds for the start-up jingle to play. ConnectClip will now search for the hearing aids, and status indicator light will blink Yellow.

Have you reset the ConnectClip to delete the old pairings from the previous owner HAs ?

For reseting the CC press and hold all three buttons for 10 seconds

After that repair the ConnectClip with your Real 1 hearing aids

Read the manual , see Clear Bluetooth Pairings ( on Page 37 )

I would be really grateful if someone could send me a a download link to the Oticon Genie 2 software.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

1 Like

Got the file - Thanks You!

I would be really grateful if someone could send me a a download link to the Oticon Genie 2 software. Currently I have 2017.2 version with Fittinglink 3.0.
Thanks for the help.

Would love to get a download link for the Oticon Genie 2 software from someone if possible! Just purchased the hardware needed to hook my Oticon hearing aids up to my computer and hoping to get the software to fine-tune them! Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, but what hardware did you get, Noahlink or something else.

Hi tenkan
I will order a Noahlink Wireless. Where can I download the Oticon Genie 2 software for my Real 1? Thanks :+1:

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, don’t forget to read the user guides, as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Thanks, do i need the Noahlink Wireless or the Noahlink Wireless 2?
(for Oticon Real 1)
Adress to order? :+1:

The Noahlink wireless is all that’s needed, Noahlink 2 isn’t available to the public yet anyway.
eBay or Amazon is the place to look.

Hi can you please send me genie software ? Thanks

Hi there, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

Just bought a fitting link 3.0. Any chance someone could send me the Oticon Genie software? Thanks!

Hi there, sure, great your giving DIY a go, you probably already know that FittingLink is just for Demant HAs.

So glad I found this forum! Where do I go to download the Genie 2 software? I dont seem to be able to locate it in Oticon’s site. I am also going to purchase the NoahLink wireless on Amazon.

I have Oticon Real 1 HA’s and a Windows 10 PC. The Real 1 HA’s are my second pr. of Oticon’s. The first pair died after 7 years of use, so no complaints there.

Thanks for any help with the software info!

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, if you get any issues just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum.

1 Like