Where can I find the link to download new Oticon Genie 2 software?

Can someone please share a link for a current version of Oticon Genie 2 software?

Thank you!

Could someone please provide me with a link for the current Oticon Genie 2 software. I’m aware of the hardware requirements.
Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, great that you’ve done some research on DIY, check out the genie user guides as well, lots more information just by clicking on @pvc avatar.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, also do some research on DIY, check out the genie user guides as well, lots more information just by clicking on @pvc avatar.

Can I get a link to the Oticon Genie 2 as well? I have the programming device

Hi @ user386 , please check your PM

Hi! I’m also looking for the Oticon Genie 2 software if someone has the link? Thank you in advance.

Can I get a link for Oticon Genie 2? I have the wireless programming device.

Hi there, sure but do read the user guides as well as it’s very handy for setting things up.

1 Like

I ordered a Noahlink Wireless. Where can I download the Oticon Genie 2 software?

looking for oticon Gene 2 software to.I have been programing siemens for16 years.But this time I made a big mistake .I when to a local hearing store and purchased new oticon more hearing aids.I thought that I would have them pro fitted/Was I wrong the woman does have clue to what she doing.I have to coach her.Please give me a soft ware download.Thank you a million times.steve

Hi there, sure no problem, check out the user guide as well, as its very helpful for setting up ones HA’S.

Where can i download Genie 2?

Hi,
I’ve got new oticon Real 1, and I’m not happy with the Adjustements, so I want to try to make it better!
I’ve got a NoahLink wireless, but but I’m struggling to find the Software Genie 2!
Can someone please share a link for a current version of Oticon Genie 2 software?

Thank you very much!

Hi there, sure it’s available, great you have your Noahlink wireless already, read the user guides for Genie software as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, it’s pretty easy to use, if you have any issues just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum.

Good luck.

Many Thanks for Your help, and Your Tips!
user1182

Dear all, may I please have a genie 2 link too? Thank you very much for your help in advance :slight_smile:

Hi there, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects, also read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

For upgrading my connectclip i need genie 2 software can someone help me with it?

Hi there, sure it’s available, what happened to your connect clip?