Where can I find the link to download new Oticon Genie 2 software?

Hello, here’s Jason. I have been on Phonak Target software since several years for my Naida S, Naida V then Naida B. Today my audiologist gave me new Oticon Exceed 2 for demo only. I really definitely do like it a lot and sounds different than Naida. I also love this tiny Bluetooth that allows me to hear some music on my iPhone. She will place a order for me to get Oticon Exceed 3 due to pricing and my decision. I would like to know if any of you are willing to share Oticon Genie 2 software here, I do have Noahlink Wireless ready but I just need this software and see what’s different between Oticon Genie 2 and Phonak Target. I am sure that both are similar in some way but different. Let me know, thanks. :+1:

Try this link for the latest release 2019.2 of Genie 2 here http://www.oticonsupport.co.uk/Downloads.htm

2 Likes

Any one have oticon genie 2 software direct link :pray::pray:

@midoo0072000

Look at the response above yours, there’s a link.

One would think a" Registered Provider" would know where & how to obtain software, huh?

That link requires a Oticon account.

1 Like

Hi There,

Does anyone have a download for Genie 2 latest release?

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

1 Like

hello,
Does anyone have a download for Genie 2019 latest release?

thankyou
P

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

1 Like

Does anyone have a download for Genie 2022 latest release?
Lorenfre@gmail.com

1 Like

For DIY Help 24/7; Click any PVC Avatar; and then click PVC’s Featured Topic;
which will help you find download links to (Free Fitting Software) and other DIY School Help.

1 Like

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device for DIY.

Hi Everyone
I would be really grateful if someone send me oticon genie 2 software as i couldnt do it through diy school ? Ill be really appreciated if anyone could send me the link

1. Hardware Prerequisite: In addition to obtaining free fitting software, you will also need to use a Hearing Aid Programming Device/hardware. For most (but not all) recently sold hearing aids, the device you will need is Noahlink Wireless. Some think that Remote Fitting can be used take the place of this hardware prerequisite. It cannot! You will still need hardware as a starting point in order to create a Remote Fitting session. This non-trivial task requires due diligence!

Oh, wait! Too bad, so Sad to see it go :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Well just don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device for your DIY projects.

Yep, and don’t forget to read the other gazillion posts telling you not to forget.

Hello Everyone
I would be thrilled if someone could send me an oticon genie 2 software link. I’m in bad shape after my pc failed and I can’t recover…
Thank you for any help you can offer!

Sure, hopefully you can get everything up and running again.

1 Like

Please go to the DIY section of the forum and look for the DIY school thread posted by @pvc. In there, he has excellent instructions on how to get to things.

1 Like