Watching TV with ReSound Unite TV Streamer 2

The loop delivers sound in mono. I wouldn’t miss the spatial perception of stereo sound from the MultiMic or TV Streamer.

and Phonak and all modern hearing aids do not require wearing anything around the neck. Sir mentioned i-com which was used long ago when it was not common to have a bluetooth chip in a hearing aid.
I am looking forward to the future when we will not have the need to buy these devices that connect to the TV, but the TV will have it integrated with bluetooth 5.2 which will be compatible with hearing aids. Our only concern is to buy a TV that supports this option.

2 Likes

OK you Streamer 2 people. Just set mine up today using optical audio feed from the TV. Pairing successful. The TV Streamer program now appears in the Resound [Jabra] GN phone app.
Selecting the streamer program plays the streamer tones in both HAs, but the streamer bars in the app show in red, and both streamer lines drop off the program screen in 10 seconds or so.
PIC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GkBrfl-q2qdRzP_KSFug3TzHWb2Lt_v1/view?usp=sharing
Anyone have insight into this behaviour?

IIRC, I had to make a change to the settings in my Samsung TV. Dolby or surround sound or some such. Sorry, I can’t remember, it was 3 years ago.

1 Like

I use the ReSound 2 streamer, and I just got some Jabra aids (I had ReSound before) and when I use the streamer app with the TV, I get an echo. I haven’t been able to get rid of it. Any suggestions? I like the aids, but the TV streamer isn’t doing the job it used to.

Yeah that sounds strange, exact same set up as before, just the brand has changed? What is the TV streamer App?or do you mean using the tv streamer settings within the App, a delay like this is usually the way the TV streamer is connected, RCA or Toslink (Optical)

I’m having a problem with my Resound 2 streamer. I also have two pairs of Resound aids. Resound One and my old Resound Linx.

My problem is I started getting low popping sound in my right side. It does it with both sets of aids. I don’t know if it could be the TV or the Streamer the left side works great. And ideas on what it could be?

Hi unfortunately I don’t, I’d try another tv to at least eliminate there, try plugging the tv streamer into another device, streaming box or PC and see if you still getting it, it would be hard to believe both sets of HAs are the issue.