Using Landline Phone with Hearing Aids

Hi All, I want to pick your brain. I just got p90 Phonak Audeo Enterprise hearing aids. (My first hearing aids)

I got the Bluetooth linking to work with my TV, cell phone, tablet, and work phones. I have an old landline phone that I would also like to hear through my hearing aids. Are there adapters that I can hook up to my landline phone that will allow me to pair my hearing aids to said phone? Secondly, do you know where I can get a list of landline phones that I could pair my hearing aids to and hear the voices through the hearing aids?

As always, I greatly appreciate your help.

Dario

I have to use speaker phone capabilities on my landline

There are many many threads on this. Here’s one.

I have “acoustic phone” program on my P90s and while it is nowhere near to the level of quality when streaming from a mobile, it is better than a sharp stick to the eye. You have to hold the phone up to the correct ear for how you are programmed (mine is right) and then the sound goes to both ears.

There is an adapter that can go between the handset and your phone base. No idea how or how well it works, or if it is even still available for purchase.

WH

Telecoil. Get your audiologist to program it into your aids

1 Like

You can either use telecoil, or find a landline phone handset that supports bluetooth capabilities if that’s something you like to use.

Telecoil is the better option out of this if your hearing aids support it, otherwise, bluetooth landline handsets do exist.