Unitron programming software and cables/wireless link

I am one of those people who likes to play with technology, and I take more interest in my hearing than even my most excellent audiologist, who I have no plans of abandoning. Nevertheless, I feel that HA users should have access to programming software and equipment for their devices. What needs to happen to make this more common? I read here on the forum that Starkey has some iPad software that allows for some programming. I have heard nothing for my Unitron Moxi 20s.

Is there any source for current software and cables/links for users?

Thanks.

I notice Unitron posts older fitting software for downloading, so they’re not opposed to user tweaking on principle. I emailed them about the TrueFit software.

I got a reply from Unitron, and they say that the software and hardware are not available to customers. I’d really like for this to change, so I’m looking into avenues for further action.

Hi James -
Did you ever track down some true fit software for your moxies? I have moxies as well and am just starting down the self programming road (with my audiologists blessing) – I am about to purchase an icube and my audi says he can get me the truefit software. I am a professional musician and software engineer and my audi is getting burned out on trying to tweak my settings – says I might have better luck with my own setup and tons of time…I am picky and he is not technically inclined…

Thanks
Ford

The TrueFit software is available at Unitron’s website BUT it is necessary to have a “client number” to login. Does anyone have access to that?
Cheers

I have found a copy of this software for sale online and could let you have a copy if you are still interested, can you tell me if this software program Unitron Latitude 8 Moxi 3g’s please?

I have current True Fit software and previous version. PM me if you need a copy.

1 Like

Could you send me a copy of the true fit software?

He will need a PM and you need 10 posts to do that.

MEDEAF - PM me with your email address and I will send you a link

A little late to this thread, but I’m a newbie myself. Ive been looking around for hearing aids and all the prices I was quoted was a little to high for me to afford. My daughter recently took matters in her own hands and found a company called Audicus and bought me a pair of hearing aids. At first I was against going with a company that’s only online but had to try it out as my daughter did buy them. I was actually surprised at how nicely it’s been working out so far.

There is a thread where people have been talking about Audicus. You might want to check it out.

http://www.hearingaidforums.com/showthread.php?18535-Audicus-Does-anyone-use-these

— Updated —

There is a thread where people have been talking about Audicus. You might want to check it out.

http://www.hearingaidforums.com/showthread.php?18535-Audicus-Does-anyone-use-these

Hi Ford, do you still have the trufit software?
Thanks!

PM me and I’ll send you alink

How do you PM on here?

Thanks can you send me the trufit software?

Trufit link does not work from the link provided.

audimed.pomavillarte@gmail.com por favor enviamelo

hi ,do you still have a copy of the previous unitron’s software?, if so, could you send for me please!
I really apreciate your help.
ecosound.