Tips for not losing your hearing aids

We just published this article with tons of great tips. However, I’d like to hear from you guys. Did we miss anything? Thanks!

2 Likes

I like the article.
Well done.

1 Like

Thank you @Raudrive … The genesis for this concept was actually an audiologist sharing the Airtag / Otoclip idea, which I thought was brilliant :slight_smile:

I have found that with my custom ear molds, which are full skeleton, it is almost impossible to have them fall out of my ears. And i change glasses multiple times every day.

Having gone through a lost hearing aid with my wife’s KS9 aids the process of finding it was very similar to what is said in this article.
Scary and rewarding once found.

What a well written and detailed informative article!

One thing I noticed that could be expanded on so as not to be overlooked:

"Now, if I take them out downstairs,” says Rosemary, “I keep them in a little pot and upstairs in another little pot by my bed; I don’t leave them anywhere else.”

My partner takes her HAs in and out and on and off through out the day. She has Phonak KS 10s and the battery does not last all day with all the hour plus long calls she make. She has cases in every room and in her back pack, as she walks and talks. She always puts them in a convenient case, so she only needs to look at her cases to find where she left them.

Anyhow, she is not the only one who needs to do this and I think your short paragraph could be expanded on.

Again, what a great article. I learned a lot. Thank you :smile:.

I never take my aids off and set them down any where but in the charger. If i am going to get a haircut i take the the smart charger with me and give my aids additional charger while getting my haircut.

A really great article. Sure learned a lot. Now I’m wondering if you can put an Apple AirTag directly on to the Roger Select? Would the magnet in the AirTag do anything to the Select?
Also, when getting my aids, I was asked if I wanted that “guard” that goes around the outter section of the ear. I don’t recall what she called it. It fits right around the inner part of the ear and keeps the aid in the ear. She said a lot of folks like it, expecially for sports.