Sphere Programs

Music doesnt even show noise reduction…

Yes and yes. I did the opposite to you and removed all noise reduction in calm situation. If something makes a noise, I want to hear it. I find the noise reduction measures dangerous, especially in traffic, and leaving taps running. With music, I’ve boosted the bass frequencies, as they’re really low. I just use 3 manually switching additional programmes. It works for me. If I got Sphere, that would be one of the 3.
Peter

for me, that hissing drove me nutz, even in a quiet room, no fans, there’d be hiss

I wouldn’t want hiss, if it’s none existant, my Tinnitus is bad enough :slight_smile:

Floor noise, from the circuits can cause that.

1 Like

I don’t know if this fan are loud (something above roughly 55-65 dB) - then noise reduction works.

When they are quietly (~40 dB) annoyingly humming, then Soft Noise Reduction may be useful. See also “Expansion” video in DrCliff’s YouTube channel.

1 Like

@jeffpa
As is an outcome in this interesting discussion about the cause it seems valuable to see your audiogram show up in your personal profile. Could you add it please.

1 Like

I’ve gotta go find it, not even sure where it is…

@jeffpa and if you want to look a bit deeper to the outcomes of your music and TV settings maybe have a look on your Phonak fitting programs over here, so you’ll get some more information for the tweaking

1 Like

@emile.heilbron, I didn’t know about that printing feature, thank you! I think I know where it is. And I see that your Spheric Speech in Loud Noise is set to “Moderate”.

@Bimodal_user
Don’t pay to much attention to the settings here, as I was just looking for a print to show what I sometimes use for comparesing adjustments.

1 Like

Here’s my audiogram but I’m unable to figure out how to add it to my profile even after searching

I also had a problem finding a way to add audiograms when I was a new user.

On the top of the page, click “FORUM,” then “My hearing tests.”

I did that, but theres nothing on that page about adding my hearing test to my profile, much less add to anything

Its just a sales/marketing page.

1 Like

as stated earlier, all that does is take me to the sites home page. Using Chrome, no extensions

I’ve added it to my profile is the best I can manage.

Using Chrome desktop windows 11

Just click on dashboard.

got it, abit convoluted, as your link still took me to home page, but I figured it out. Not sure how I did it, but finally got it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah strange, I get taken to “dashboard” not the home page, but all good.