Signia fitting program

• Click your own Avatar
  • Select Hearing Tracker Profile
  • Click Forum Profile
  • Select Preferences
  • Select Notifications

Sorry, I don’t keep track of Formula preferences??

this is how i have it

if i have that wrong please let me know how to correct it. thanks

i just changed when i post from watching to tracking that should do it thanks

Tracking (click the bell on your right) will give you less notifications. That is for only when someone mentions your name, like this → @corvairbob

Maybe Yahoo?

Seriously who uses yahoo! Who uses this anymore,Time to try something different.

The notification is an email. Are you getting the emails?

When you created the HearingTracker corvairbob account which email address did you use? Check your forum Sign in screen to see if the email address that you are using is the expected recipient of your emails?

i tried gmail and that sucks

thanks pvc i have tried that so i will just leave the tab open and look for the number notices and then open the tab back up. all those suggestion are not working for some reason. what i’m looking for is to get the notice as an email but that is not happening so it is working half way with an open tab. thanks

ok this morning i did a brand new fitting for the heck of it. i renamed my hearing aids so that i know what program i have on my phone.

i did the first fir with the insituation and i used the ax formula for this one. and i did not do the ucl yet i will see how the ax formula handles that.

the feedback is a bit different in this fitting program i did not hear any beeps during that test. and i had to do a ownvoice test 2 times but i tihnk i got it

i did not change anything yet but i may change the compression later today if i notice any issues. for my audiogram the fitting program set that to low as 2k and high at 5k

my audiogram in the insit is

if you have any suggestions send them along. thanks

Sorry, I don’t participate in detail fitting settings. I think you mean in-situ when you say insit, insituation.

yes i knw you do not get to involved in the fittings and no i did not ask for any help i was just showing what i had. i deleted all the data in my program it may delete it on the aids but if not she now knows. when i go beck into the program it did not show any data. also sent an email to my audi telling her i had the program and programmer and played with them and then put them back to her settings. she will either tell me to stay home and do it myself or tell me she will see how bad i messed up when i see her next week. for now i will leave them alone. she knows i was going to get the program and programmer because i told her i programmed the phonak aids. and that i had the fitting program for the signia already. so she may say good luck and not want to see me next week or say good and want to see how bad i messed her program up. but i did have a good program in them that was working, it will not be hard to get it back. thanks pvc for your help so far.

This is the important thing, you already know you can do a better job at setting these up, mostly because only you know what your hearing and how you like to hear, these are great HAs and very easy to set up, you can definitely improve some things.

thanks. i sent an email to my audi and she may be receptive to me doing my own, as i told her up front that i did my phonak’s and was planning on getting the hardware and software to do these. i put her program back in and it was quite different. more echo’s and the bluetooth was to low. so i went back in and readjusted the bluetooth, but i told her that i did do that and kept it.
so she may get back to me and say to put my program back in and cancel the next appointment or she may tell me t put my program back in and stop in so she can save it. who knows now. i did have these aids from another provider but they programed them to the wrong ears. at first i did not know how they done that but in this signia program when you first connect to them they make you select the aids by the numbers and he must have clicked the wrong sides. anyway they did work with me so i may wind up back ther someday.
thanks. if i run into any issues i may pop a screen shot up to see if anyone can give me a bit of help.
thanks

1 Like

one thing i do not like with the signia fitting program is i have to disconnect the aids after every bluetooth setting and then reconnect them again for changes and over and over. that is terrible, when i have make changes to the aids in the fitting section and they do not need to be disconnected. that takes forever to setup in the streaming section.

i kind of hope my audi tells me either way to put in my program or they canceled my next visit so i can then put back in my program. i have there program in them now and i can tell the difference wow. they use AXFIT formula and i was using the NAL-NL2 formula and the program is quite different in these
what formula are you using?
thanks

Yeah the reason is because you cannot have both Noahlink wireless and HAs connected at the same time, it’s a bluetooth thing, same as you can’t have your HAs connected to any Bluetooth device while trying to make a connection to your Noahlink wireless, I’ve tried all algorithms, but using axfit proprietary, everyone is different so stick to the one you like most.

thanks that makes sense maybe they will get past that someday. if i do not hear back by wednesday from my audi i will put my program back in these signia aids. it is about the same program as i have in the phonaks and i can hear better with the phonaks, but i want to keep using the signias being i’m getting use to the fitting program. although i then the phonak program is a bit easier to use. thanks

You dan’t have to wait.

It only takes seconds (less that a minute) to restore your hearing aid settings to a previous session.

Also, it only takes seconds to restore your settings to the original Audi settings, which hopefully you saved (without making changes) as session #1 in your client database.

So you should be able to switch back-and-forth easily.

Your Audi has saved her own version of the Audi settings as the last Corvairbob session in her database and will likely use that on your next Audi visit. Why? Because it takes too long to study what your settings are, so she will default to her own latest database copy of her professional settings.

Yeah I believe you’ll end up liking Connexx as you use it more often, I like it’s ease of use, target as well is nice, although lots of changes over the years with when the new platforms come out.

thanks guys. the audi get back to me and said to restore my settings and she will help me tweak if needed. so i just redid my complete fitting as a new user so as to not mess with hers, and i used for now the AXFIT formula. this time it did the sound recover way different that the last time. anyway now i have a bit of pinch in my right ear.

i deleted my old fittings anyway i will play with the new settings a bit to see if i can get that pinch out of my right ear. i think if i lower the right audiogram a bit that may take that away, when re-installed all the settings and did the mcl settings the audiogram was overlapping the mcl so that may be the issue. plus i did the ucl and that may have to be lowered some on the right side that may be letting just a bit of the high sounds thru. i hear a click int he right ear so it may be going for the high setting and then the overlap in the ucl is kicking in.

sh is sticking me real good. thanks

New user, old new user, any user, it doesn’t matter.

• The database has as many sessions (version of the settings) as you want to save.
  • The hearing aids have one, (and only one) version of the settings.

If you save anything to the hearing aids then you overwrite your Audi’s settings.

But your Audi has a copy of her settings as the last session in her database.