Searching for fitting software

i think Siemens one is the best software. It is a great Siemens hearing instruments and designed to exceed the limitations of conventional hearing instrument bandwidths.

sorry here have oticon user and password found :slight_smile:

user: oticon
password: oticon

support.oticon.ca

for download genie new englisch…

work fine :slight_smile:

thanks for the site.

any one has oasis standlone for bernafon ?
i own a cd which is for HIMSA as module also doesnt work on 64bit.

Thanks for the links, but, where can I find Genie in Spanish?.
Thanks

I am new to this forum. Joined here in order to learn about programming hearing aids. My 2 sisters have had severe hearing loss from birth, and now my grandmother also has hearing loss - they live in India and the audiologists over there are very restrictive. They only support siemens hearing aids, which have to be ordered from them. The adjustments are also not done corrently most of the time and anytime the hearings aids need to be serviced, they need to be sent to a different city and it takes a while for the repair. I have decided to buy used hearing aids on ebay and would like to have them available to my family as spare sets.

After reading online that Hi-Pro box can program hearing aids, I bought a serial port version with some cables on ebay for $325. Not sure if those are the right cables, but I am eagerly waiting for the box to arrive in the mail. Now I just realized that all the posts talking about connexx download are old and that the software is not available for download anymore. Can anyone please help with me with the software? The hearing aids that I would like to program are siemens motion 100p (BTE), siemens cielo 2 (CIC) and siemens nitro 300 (BTE).

Thanks.

What rotten timing! A day or two ago, I just deleted all the fit software I had except for the two I needed.

The Siemens fitting software is available to download from a non-USA site of one of the affiliate brands of Siemens. I think it was in Brazil. It won’t have the database for Siemens aids, so you’ll have to get that from one of the members on here as I did.

Thanks for the pointers machineghost. I didn’t know that other brands also use siemens software. I found a link for fitting software for hansaton. The package installed connexx 6.4. I need siemens database now. If anyone has the database, can you please help me.

Also, I bought a pair of siemens motion 100p hearing aids on ebay. I don’t find a CS44 type plug on it. I see 4 pins above the battery slot (please see pic). Does this need a flex cable? Where can I buy a pair of those? I searched online and all I could find was wholesalers from China on alibaba.com

I am so glad I joined this forum, members here are very kind. I have access to connexx software and sifit database now.

Does anyone know where I can download Phonak Target 2.1 or later? I don’t need the full DVDs, just a thin version to do some quick modifications. Thanks for your help.

I have a small box of cables I need to sort through. I don’t know what’s in it and some of them might be hard to identify, but I will post info here or put them on eBay once I’m sorted.

Anyone have the Phonak Target 2.1 to 2.1.1 patch file? PM me please. Thanks.

Follow instructions contained in this thread.

[LEFT]After reading that Hi-Pro box can program hearing aids, I bought a serial port version with some cables on ebay.
Phonak works, because i could download the sw
Now I just realized that all the posts talking about connexx download are old and that the software is not available for download anymore.

Can anyone please help with me with the software?

Can anyone send me a PM? THANKS

The hearing aids that I would like to program is a siemens pure 700

[/LEFT]

I have acquired a whole box of cables and CD’s that I will go through when I get time. It’s just a jumble right now, so I need to identify what is what. Then I will sell off what I don’t need. Anyway I PM’d you.

sw here: http://www.thehearingcompany.com/

Thanks, a nice member gave me a link.
Its a very good community here.
Nice people with all the same problem…

Can not find a reasonable supplier of Phonak cables. $80 to $160 is a real rip off. Can anyone help me?

If it makes you feel any better - that’s what I paid for my pair. And I agree it is a ripoff but it is a seller’s market. The best way I can rationalize it is that most of us have been able to find the software for free, so if we want to self program, we have to pay the piper on the hardware.

Your only other choice is to wait it out on eBay and see if some pop up there.

I saw on an Lloyds were selling them for $29. Gave them a ring and they said they sell only to professionals.

One manufactor would sell to me if I order 25 of each cable.

You’re right. Wait it out on Ebay. Bought a HIPRO box (serial) last week.

I also need a cable.
I think we schould buy 25 pcs and give these to the same costs only to the people here in the forum.
Lets open a new thread an ask, who also needs CS-44.