Search function / logging in issues

Hi all
I just joined. Am looking for audiologist recommendations in London, for profound hearing loss.
I have tried searching and see a few articles - however, seem to be unable to access archived posts as it says I need to be logged in. I think I am logged in - is there a bug, or do I need to wait a few days, or try something different?
Many thanks

My best advice for searching is to use google with a site:hearingtracker.com tag. When you find a result you want to read, remove the number off the end of the URL.

Example:

This came up as a result I got when I just searched (as an example) for “site:hearingtracker.com bluetooth”

To get it to display, remove everything after the final / so it becomes

https://forum.hearingtracker.com/t/bluetooth-for-hearing-aids-different/

It will rewrite it to Bluetooth for hearing aids different?

WH

2 Likes

Many thanks for the thoughts. I had a try of that, but the search results weren’t as relevant as those found within the forum (but which I cannot seem to access) and tried a few different combinations for searching.

Obviously the easy thing to do would be to create a new thread asking the question for advice on audiologists in London UK, but I don’t want to be the newbie accused of not searching for the question first!

There is a pretty great group here. Most answer questions over and over. You have tried to do your research so I would encourage you just to ask the question here.

2 Likes

@WhiteHat

Thank you!
Wonderful!

To look for recommendation on HA’s, pls attached a copy of your audiogram in the this website so the forum members would be able to provide a good comments and suggestion.