Roger Select iN and Roger ON iN

Would that be any good in a group of people standing around in a ‘party’ situation? Moving from group to group?

Yes @Mike59 I’ve tried it. It’s also smaller so harder to see.

If you’re sat down, I would use the Select but if you’re stood up, I think the Partner Mic works well when pointing.

1 Like

Thank you @Zebras :blush: I might give that a go, then.

1 Like

@Mike59

If you do buy second hand, have a look on eBay. They are super cheap.

1 Like

Sorry, one last question … does the Partner Mic connect directly to the aids (my Marvels)? Like the Select?

@Mike59

It works without any thing else, it connects directly to hearing aids. It works with the same technology as the TV Connector.

1 Like

I’ve got myself a (new) Partner Mic to try (Thanks, @Zebras). There were no secondhand ones on Ebay. I’ve set it up with same fine tuning and programme options as my Select iN in Target, as I like that sound and it will be good to compare. Not had a chance to try it out properly yet, but will report back. PS. It was £265 as I could avoid the VAT.

1 Like

@Mike59

This seller sends it to a place in the UK and then gets a new label Royal Mail 48 to send to your address. Never had to pay for taxes etc.

He’s a really good seller for other things.

Hope you like the Partner Mic.

1 Like

Thanks, @Zebras . Initial tests are encouraging! Can I ask … what sort of battery life do you get in continuous use? Thanks. Mike.

@Mike59

I got 6 1/2 hours of using it all day the first time I used it after being fully charged properly.

Haven’t used it all day since tho.

2 Likes

HI Zebras, I’ve been doing alot of scrolling and want to confirm what I think my position is: My work bought me a Roger ON to help me in my classroom. I have Paradise Pro 90 audeo. It seems I am going to have to pay an audiologist to connect the Roger On to my hearing aid because they did not order me a ROger On IN. Is that correct? Would it be worth asking my employee to reorder or deal with what I have. thanks in advance

The only way it’ll work is the get a Roger On iN or 2 x Roger X receivers which cost around $350 to $600 each and use a Roger Installer.

This is a Roger Installer.
This little machine.

Plus Lumity now :slight_smile:

3 Likes