Resound Smart Fit Software Download

Hello, is it possible to get a link?
Thanks!

What is a PM and how do I get one too?

1 Like

Hello, I would also need the link! Thank you!

Hi, is the link working for you all?
Please send link. Tnx

I see that SmartFit 1.13 is available now. Anyone know what it does?

Check your PM and you will find what you want.

Hi, I’m very interested to adjust my LINX Quattro myself. My practitioner is a distance and a border away, so it would be much of help and relief, if Ihad a way to download Smart Fit to my system.
Thank you for your support.

Check your PM and you will find what you look for.

Thanks much for the offered help, I appreciate a lot.

Max

Hello: Please send me the link to the latest Smart Fit Software Download. Thanks

May I please get that link as well? I am at my wits end without being able to get these things working right so I can hear. lol. Thank you so much

Can you pass me the Resound Smart fit 1.9 software

but where can i download it?

hi, I used the link below but I don’t have any password to download the software. Can you help me pls?

I currently have the
ReSound LiNX Quattro , Planning on programming them myself. So I understand I require the Noahlink Wireless and the Resound Smartfit software. If this is correct where can I purchase the Noahlink and Which version of the Smartfit software? Appreciate any guidance in advance!

I paid $120 for my Noahlink Wireless on ebay. Was open box, never used. Another person on this forum is currently selling one but the post was flagged. It’s still there, just flagged, but I can’t remember where it’s posted.

Hello! can you send me too. i have resound one

Just wanted to mention that audiologyonline.com has amazing instructional videos for no cost.

I had been programming quattros with Smart Link and recently got some Resound One’s that I need to adjust and need updated software. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

ReSound Fitting software may be confusing to a new user because it has three parts;

• SmartLauncher
  • Aventa3 for older/Legacy hearing aids
  • SmartFit for newer/current hearing aids

The plan (or lack thereof) is to start in the SmartLauncher module and then (when you select a specific hearing aid model) the SmartLauncher module will send you to either the Aventa3 module, or the SmartFit module.

If you pay attention to which module you are in (by looking at the title at the very-top) then maybe it’s a little less confusing. :wink:

1 Like