Resound Smart Fit Software Download

Thanks again! This is so frustrating! I tried downloading and installing the Phonak fitting software and it installed and ran without any problems… but the ReSound SmartFit still won’t run on my desktop machine! I already had all the Net frameworks installed, but I re-installed them anyway just to eliminate a possible corrupt file. Still no joy. ReSound SmartFit just does not want to run on my machine!

What about troubleshooting, get windows to check the file, can you use command prompt to see if it can be opened this way?
Compatibility mode is worth a try as well.
Sorry can’t think of anything else at the moment, it’s all a bit strange really.

Thanks, but running the file from a Command Line was one of the earlier things I tried, thinking the shortcut link was bad. Ran up to the Splash screen only.
Window’s own troubleshooter was also an early attempt with negative results.
As was Compatibility Mode, loading other company’s software (and they ran!) I’ve cleaned every mention of ReSound or Smartfit out from the Registry using RegEdit, and reinstalled half a dozen times from three different download sources…
I think I’m going to have to wait until the next time I clean out my hard drive and re-install the operating system. I’ll try putting the ReSound fitting ap in before I install anything else. I’m pretty sure that WILL do the trick, I just hate to do it when my machine is finally being user-friendly in all other areas.
Thanks for all you suggestions, folks. I appreciate your help. If I somehow manage to get this thing running, I’ll be back to let you know the fix.
Thanks again,
Steve
(Chiang Mai, Thailand)

Where I can download smartfit_1.15.293.31_releaseversion_4.zip ?

Please May I request a link so that I can fine tune my Resound hearing aids?
Thank you

Don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Tnx for the help. But I’m not sure Smartfit for Resound is compatible … I’m searching for software Beltone or GN Resound by Amplifon (don’t know what sub-brand is the hearing aid)

Well for people to help it would be great to know, but you can try this.

Use the same procedure to self download and look in the Other less common fitting software near the end.

I believe Amplifon has its own fitting software for the Resound aids it’s sells under its own brand. No doubt it’s a version of SmartFit, but not the actual standard SmartFit for Resound.

Hi ! Is-it possible to have the link to download “Resound Smart Fit Software” to check my devices ?
Thanks
Best regards

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

1 Like

Could I please also have the download link to the ReSound Smart Fit Software?
I already bought a NoahLink but without software it is worthless :slight_smile:

Thanks Jochen

Thank you so much, now I got it :slight_smile:

Jochen

1 Like

Could you please pm me the download link to the ReSound Smart Fit Software?
NoahLink wireless is already here

I have installed smartfit 1.15.293.53 (latest) and using omnia 961 DRWC Rie. I am able to connect the units, send a ton, it finds the units, works. However, when I want to continue, it declares an interface problem. Did anybody experienced this problem?

What programming device are you using, and can you post a picture of the issue your having.

I am using Noahlink wireless with the latest software available (V2.23 ,driver win 11 V1.1.0.0). Difficult to post the picture, unfortenuately it is in German. I can see both units, I am able to send the ton and hear the ton, but when I want to continue it says sorry, interface problems.
There is also a V4 software for Noah, but I am not using this since this is a commercial one.

Yeah you don’t need or want to use the Noah software for the reason you mentioned.

Make sure you have Bluetooth turned off and that your HAs aren’t connected to your mobile phone or any other device for that matter.

What PC are you using?

This is a very common issue. I often forget myself to turn Bluetooth off on my phone before I try to connect SmartFit to my Resound Ones.