Resound Smart Fit Software Download

Hello Tenkan, Thank you very much again!! You are awesome mate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello. Would you mind sending me a link to download ReSound Smart Fit latest version? Please and thank you

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device
(most likely Noahlink wireless, depending on the model) as well
Lots more information can be found by clicking on @pvc avatar, or ask on the forum.

Hi there, I wear Resoung Linx Quattro and like to install the fitting software. I did it with my Oticons before and that worked well. Do you have any information where I can download the software?

Help me too. Please send me a link so I can fine-tune my Resound hearing aids?
Thank you

1 Like

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software ← Hint! Hint!
  • 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for ReSound
  • Fitting Instructions ReSound SmartFit
  • Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide

Please send me a link Resound SmartFit.

Hi there, what models are you wanting to program? You’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Fitting guide here.

Its possible to get the link for dl the software for programming ny resound hearing aids thx
Best regards
Ovi

Hello welcome to DIY section
Please check your private messages

1 Like

Would someone be able to share the download for Resound Smartfit fitting software?

Thanks in advance
Oz

Hello welcome to DIY section
Please check your private messages

Welcome to the forum, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects, to be sure what are the exact models your using.

You can also check out the user guide as well, very handy for setting up the first fit.

1 Like

Hi,
Need to Adjust mine Resound one 961, please assist the link for the Smartfit download

Hi @FurryCat please check your private messages

Could I have also download link to smart fit software ?
Thanks in advance…

Hi @petra , please check your private messages

Hi, could i have the link for downloading the smart fit software?

Hello @Sensor , please check your private messages

1 Like

Hi there, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as for DIY projects.

Also check out the user guide here, very handy for setting up the first fit.

4 Likes