Any tips on where to get the cs63 cables?
I recently did an EBay search on “cs63 cables” and came up with the Hi-Pro seller from EBay Singapore. But I don’t know of any success stories obtaining cs63 cables?? Let us know if you are successful.
Here’s a link to bunch of information about the cables, clip module, and flex connect strip; Sonion-Connector-Systems
I have checked his feedback, there is a customer saying that he got it in 3 days together with his Hi-Pro.
Quoted from dov-meir: Package arrived just 3 days after placing order! Very much impressed!
He’s a genuine seller in Singapore, and very helpful. I got a hearing aid programming box and cables from him. They were brand new USB and sent by UPS with tracking.
The package sent to London UK arrived in less than a week.
thanks. I ordered a cable from him. I’ll post the outcome.
I got my USB Hi-Pro from him. Though, the Oticon programming cables #3 and programming shoes I had to get elsewhere. Warning for Oticon programming shoes because one set of shoes fit Epoq/Vigo and a different set of shoes fit Sumo. I see a set of Oticon programming cables #3 on EBay. Here’s a picture of my Hi-Pro:
Sorry, the picture was lost.
So, I have a USB Hi-Pro, The Aventa programming software, hi pro installation software, is that all I need to program the aid? and a windows 7 pc
the aids are Dot 30’s and I have a copy of my audiogram.
I don’t think you need any hi pro installation software because you have a USB Hi-Pro.
Some fitting software doesn’t run on 64-bit Windows OS. Win-7 comes in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Oh, and yes that should be all you need to program your aids.
Thanks for the photo.
That’s NOT a real USB Hi-Pro … it’s a copy.
I trust that they are LEGAL copies …
So, do you know where I can get the cables?
I got the cables from the singapore seller. My experience with him is not positive.
The NS63 cable has a broken conductor, so as is it won’t work. He is acting like I keep doing something wrong!!!:mad:
So, I can tell he isn’t going to help, I take the connector apart, find the broken wire, get out the solder iron,
I can now program my DOT 30’s…
My original programming is with the recommended parameters. Now I am going to start trying different configurations, I mainly want to hear speach during meetings, listen to the TV, and restaurant conversation.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way. Good job with the soldering iron!
Yup…that’s a knock off Hi-Pro
hopefully it works well…
Knock off… Smock off…
They do work really well!
so do you like stealing music and software with limewire?
When pushed into paying high prices for things like eye glasses, people look for alternatives. Lo and behold alternatives are available!
When pushed into paying high prices for things like hearing aids, people also look for alternatives. It’s not easy as member (1965mt) can testify. But alternatives are also available.
Don’t belittle us for doing as we must do.
Thanks for telling us about limewire.
Hmmmm, What is limewire? Is it something you could use (if you had a mind to) for enhancing your GPS tracking device by replacing the regional basemap with a world basemap and thereby facilitate downloading maps for…. Oh say,
* City Navigator Europe NT 2010.30c - MapID: 2200 Commercial streetmap with coverage of 40 European countries * AdriaROUTE 3.00 - MapID: 708 Commercial streetmap of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Slovenia and Serbia * Adria TOPO 2.10 - HR - MapID: 928 Commercial topographic map of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia (original map scale 1:25.000) * Adria TOPO 2.21 - SLO - MapID: 844 Commercial topographic map of Slovenia (original map scale 1:25.000) * SCG Route 2.1 - MapID: 929 Commercial streetmap of Montenegro, Serbia * Roads of Belarus for Garmin 23.12.2009 (Rus + Translit MapSource + IMG) - MapID: 4858 * OFRM Bulgaria v4.90 - MapID: 5028 Free street- and offroad map of Bulgaria * Garmin MapSource Bulgaria Routeable (BG Route) v4.1 (Map Date: 25.08.2008) Streetmap of Bulgaria * Atlas Czech v8.1 NT - MapID: 1645 Commercial streetmap of the Czech Republic Providing full coverage of the road network with street level maps for more than 400 cities. * Topo Czech 3.0 PRO - MapID: 1705 Commercial topographic map of the Czech Republic (original map scale 1:10.000; effective scale 1:25.000) The map supports automatic route calculation on road and street network and terrain shading in PC. The Topo map includes: cities, towns, road & street network, railroads, lakes, rivers, forests, elevation contour lines, trails. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 * Cyprus Map v10 – No installer Free streetmap of Cyprus * Eesti Teejuht 21.11 Commercial streetmap of Estonia - No installer Very detailed map with many topographic features but no contour lines. * NaviGuide Hungary 5.3 NT - MapID: 709 Commercial streetmap of Hungary Lakes, rivers, cities, motorways, national and regional thoroughfares, and local roads, plus street level maps for 3051 cities. Also contains nautical chart data for Lake Balaton, with depth contours, spot soundings, navaids with view range and coverage and port plans. * Routeable TOPO map of Iceland 2009 NT - MapID: 1471 Commercial topographic map of Iceland * GPS Kort Iceland v3.5 - MapID: 830 Commercial topographic map of Iceland (original map scale 1:50.000) It features contour lines distanced 20 meters. * Roads of Latvia v1.1.2 - MapID: 1677
The product contains more than 75000 km wide road network including all motorways, county, residential roads as well as most unpaved roads. Detailed street level coverage available for 41 out of 77 cities in Latvia at the moment, but all 77 cities will be available in the next big update expected in January. The map also contains forests, lakes, rivers, railway lines, terrain height above sea level with Digital Elevation Model in TOPO version of the map. More than 6500 POI?s included with the map.
* Latvia TOPO v1.1.2 - MapID: 1681 Commercial topograpical map of Latvia * Lietuvos Topo 1.083 - MapID: 857 Commercial topographic map of Lithuania The map provides 75.000km of highways, county and residential roads with street level detailed maps of all settlements in Lithuania. Other objects includes lakes, rivers & canals (110.000km), railway lines, Kauno marios, Kuršių marios. * Moldova 14.04.2009 - MapID: 1964 Commercial streetmap of Moldovia * GPMapa 2009.3 NT - MapID: 1787 Commercial streetmap of Poland
includes over 2,3 millions of address points, 3069 detailed city and town plans, including 2686 plans provided with addresses and 277 plans bearing only names of the streets, 407 993 km of roads, including 308 039 km of asphalt roads. 167 965 points of interests (POI), including photoradars and “Black Points”. 44 cities inclusive if the building outlines (Augustów, Bartoszyce, Białystok, Brodnica, Bydgoszcz, Bytom, Chełmno, Częstochowa, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Giżycko, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Iława, Katowice, Kętrzyn, Kielce, Kościerzyna, Kraków, Krosno Odrzańskie, Lublin, Łódź, Mrągowo, Myślenice, Olkusz, Olsztyn, Ostróda, Poznań, Pruszcz Gdański, Radom, Reda, Rzeszów, Sopot, Starogard Gdański, Szczecin, Szczytno, Tarnów, Tczew, Warszawa, Wieliczka, Wrocław, Września, Zabrze, Zielona Góra). Information about speed limits on selected national roads and 70 villages.
* GPMapa 2009.3 NT 3D (buildings) - MapID: 1787 * R.O.A.D. 2008 v3.01 - MapID: 1189 Commercial streetmap of Romania (original map scale 1:100.000). Covers all the cities, lakes and marshes of Romania, the Danube Delta and the shore of the Black Sea, all the large and middle size rivers, aprox. 75% of the small intermittent rivers and canals; european, national and state roads, highways A1 and A2; contour lines distanced 40 meters apart, railways, airport runways, bathymetry data in a few selected areas in the Black Sea. Detailed maps reference scale 1:5000 or higher Detailed cities: Bucuresti, Suceava, Iasi, Oradea, Cluj-Napoca, Turda, Huedin, Timisoara, Arad, Targu Mures, Campulung Moldovenesc and Brasov (with street level information, city limits, industry, parks, forests, gardens, orchards and POIs) plus Danube Delta Dunarii (wetlands, canals, lakes, flats, toponames). * Garmin Romania Road 2009.10 3.02 (update of ROAD 2008 3.01) Install Romania Road 2008 first, then update with Romania Road * Slovakia Roads v6 - MapID: 1315 Commercial streetmap of Slovakia * Navcity Turkey 2009.06 - MapID: 848 Commercial streetmap of Turkey The Basarsoft NavCITY Turkey 2009.02 contains current routing Detailcards of 81 turkish cities (Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Adana, Antalya, Bursa, Samsun, Konya, Kayseri, Denizli, Diyarbakir...) and all Cities of the South-Westcoast from Alanya to Ayvalik with 786.199 km of streets and 318.071 Points of Interest. Coverage map * Aeroscan Ukraine (25.04.2009) - English - MapID: 934 Commercial streetmap of Ukraine Detailed map of the Ukraine and metropolitan maps of Kiev and about 80 other Ukrainian cities and towns. In some cities house numbers are provided. Includes business and residential streets, rivers, lakes and shoreline details. * Aeroscan Ukraine (20.10.2009) - Ukrainian - MapID: 933 Commercial streetmap of Ukraine Detailed map of the Ukraine and metropolitan maps of Kiev and about 80 other Ukrainian cities and towns. In some cities house numbers are provided. Includes business and residential streets, rivers, lakes and shoreline details. Download – Ukrainian * Aeroscan Ukraine 3D - MapID: 933 Commercial street map of Ukraine Detailed map of the Ukraine and metropolitan maps of Kiev and about 80 other Ukrainian cities and towns. In some cities house numbers are provided. Includes business and residential streets, rivers, lakes and shoreline details. Download * Carte Blanche Ukraine3.60 - MapID: 575 Commercial streetmap of Ukraine The map covers European, national, regional and local roads and provides detailed city maps of about 40 settlements including all regional centres as well as some other important cities. The remaining settlements are provided in the form of points and contours. It also shows railways, rivers, streams, lakes, parks, and forests. Download * NavLux Ukraine Navigator (01.12.2009) - MapID: 1174 Commercial streetmap of Ukraine Detailed map of the Ukraine with 250.000 km roads, 30.108 settlements and contours of buildings with address information. Download, part 1 part 2 * NavLux Ukraine Navigator (01.12.2009) – 3D - MapID: 1174 Download, part 1 part 2 * European POIs o SpeedCams 2009-12-06 - Fix camera Download Speedcam covering A, AND, B, BG, BIH, CH, CZ, D, DK, E, EST, F, FIN, FL, GB, GR, H, I, IRL, IS, L, LT, M, N, NL, P, PL, RO, RUS, S, SK, SLO, TR and UA. Furthermore Swedish Road Toll & Austria Road Toll. This one really works (with the right speed limit), and these alerts will sound and become visible once, as you approach the POI location. If you remain under the user specified speed, you will get no more alerts. However, if you exceed that specified speed, a beep will sound every second to remind you of the alert, until either you slow down below the set speed or pass the POI. All use is at your own risk. To install just copy the 6 files into /garmin/POI/ on your device. Based on data from POI Plaza, Poi.cz, Poigps.com, gratispoi.dk and Speedcam.tk
* Roads of Russia v4.03 (translit.) - MapID: 1120 Commercial map of Russia The map presents entire Russia with a map scale of 1:100.000 (some regions 1:200.000). Maps of Oblast (Federal district) capitals are based on a scale of 1:10.000 with street level detail while maps of regional centres are based on a 1:25.000 scale and provide partial street level details. Other settlements are presented as points in the geographic centre of the settlement. (RU) Download (Torrent) Mirror Part1 Part2 Part3 Part4 Part5 Part6
* City Navigator North America NT 2010.40 - MapID: 2201 Commercial streetmap covering the entire United States (incl. Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) plus the seven southern provinces of Canada - Coverage map * MetroGuide Canada v5 Commercial streetmap of Canada Provides detailed maps and points of interest throughout Canada using DMTI Spatial map data for all provinces in Canada, including provincial highways, controlled access highways and local roads. Coverage map Out of the box the product supports routing within MapSource but not on devices. * MetroGold With MetroGold you can make your GPS capable of autorouting with MetroGuide maps. MetroGold will upgrade your MetroGuide Europe or North America to have this functionality. You can upload up to 2GB of modified maps to your GPS. * Dominican Republic and Haiti v3.04 Commercial streetmap of Dominican Republic and Haiti * City Navigator Mexico NT 2010 - MapID: 403 Commercial streetmap of Mexico Coverage includes major metropolitan areas as well as major and intertown roads in Mexico. Coverage map * Mexico GPS Atlas v5.3 - MapID: 12080 Commercial streetmap of Mexico The map covers more than 517.000km of highways, roads, streets, unpaved roads and trails all over the country. More than 280,000 towns and rural locations, providing street details with auto routing for over 2150 settlements. Address search with house number in the downtown area of Mexico City (Miguel Hidalgo, Cuajimalpa, Cuauhtemoc and Benito Juarez sectors), Naucalpan in State of Mexico, Ajijic and Chapala in Jalisco, Palenque in Chiapas, Empalme in Sonora, Valladolid in Yucatán and Ciudad Canatlan in Durango. International and state boundaries, lakes, rivers, national parks. Generally featuring 100m countour lines the Baja Peninsula shows 50 meters and selected regions of outdoor activity even 20m resulution.
* Mapear v8.60 - MapID: 900 Free streetmap of Argentina * City Navigator Brazil NT 2010.3 - MapID: 2066 Commercial streetmap of Brazil Coverage includes major road coverage throughout Brazil and detailed coverage for Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. Contains over 500.000 points of interest. Coverage No installer – Win XP: Use install.bat – Win 7: Copy City Navigator Brazil NT 2010.30.gmap to C:\ProgramData\GARMIN\Maps Free streetmap of Brasil * Chile Streets 2007 - MapID:724 Commercial streetmap of Chile * Chile Roads and Topo 8/09 - MapID:725 Commercial streetmap of Chile * Colrut 4.72 Free streetmap of Colombia * ConSur 10.1 Free streetmap of Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay * Perut v1.70 Free streetmap of Peru * Suriname Free streetmap of Suriname * Venrut 5.4 Free streetmap of Venezuela
* City Navigator Middle East NT 2010.20 - MapID: 2009 Commercial streetmap of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Select cities in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Select cities in ******.. Coverage of the map depends on the region: Full coverage is provided for Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates while in ****** and Saudi Arabia only the major urban areas and intertown roads are covered. * Israel rute v.158 - MapID: 2009 Commercial streetmap of Israel - No installer
* East Africa Street Maps v1 - MapID: 1095 Commercial streetmap of Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda The map provides 92.000km of tar and gravel road network between the three countries and a comprehensive street level detail for all cities and selected towns in the East Africa region including Nairobi, Dar Es Salaam, Arusha, Moshe and Kampala. * Southern Africa Streetmaps v/ 2 - MapID: 1692 Commercial streetmap of Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Contains more than 750.000km road data across the nine countries and street level data for more than 1700 cities, towns and villages in South Africa and other major cities in the south african region. It also provides routable roads and tracks for 55 game reserves and parks in Botswana, Malawi, South Africa and Zambia. * Southern Africa Streetmaps, DEM 2009 - MapID: 1218 Commercial topographic of Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Contains more than 750.000km road data across the nine countries and street level data for more than 1700 cities, towns and villages in South Africa and other major cities in the south african region. It also provides routable roads and tracks for 55 game reserves and parks in Botswana, Malawi, South Africa and Zambia. * Southern Africa Streetmaps (Topo & Rec), 2009 - MapID: 1215 Commercial topographic map of Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe The map provides the same information as the normal Southern Africa Streetmaps plus 20m contour lines, rivers and forests for the nine southern African countries and farm boundaries and names for South Africa and Namibia. * Tracks4Africa Commercial streetmaps of Africa RSA Western Cape, Northern Cape (ROUTABLE) 8.10 - Roads: 54129km, Points of Interest: 12943, Coverage: Detailed RSA Eastern Cape, KZN, Free State (ROUTABLE) 8.10 - Roads: 57353km, Points of Interest: 10684, Coverage: Detailed RSA Gauteng, North West, Limpopo, Mpumalanga 8.10 - Roads: 66010km, Points of Interest: 10417, Coverage: Detailed Lesotho (ROUTABLE) 8.10 - Roads: 3429km, Points of Interest: 555, Coverage: Detailed Swaziland (ROUTABLE) 8.10 - Roads: 5354km, Points of Interest: 1086, Coverage: Detailed Namibia, Angola (ROUTABLE) 8.10 - Roads: 65971km, Points of Interest: 7999, Coverage: Detailed Botswana (ROUTABLE) 8.10 - Roads: 30263km, Points of Interest: 3321, Coverage: Detailed Zambia, Zimbabwe (ROUTABLE) 8.10 - Roads: 30565km, Points of Interest: 2919, Coverage: Detailed Mozambique, Malawi (ROUTABLE) 8.10 - Roads: 31604km, Points of Interest: 3291, Coverage: Detailed Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda (ROUTABLE) 8.10 - Roads: 53647km, Points of Interest: 6811, Coverage: Detailed Ethiopia, Sudan, Egypt, Somalia (ROUTABLE) 8.10 - Roads: 31193km, Points of Interest: 2111, Coverage: Moderately detailed Tunisia, Libya, Algeria 8.10 - Roads: 25528km, Points of Interest: 559, Coverage: Sparse Morocco, Western Sahara 8.10 - Roads: 18272km, Points of Interest: 846, Coverage: Moderately detailed Western Africa 8.10 - Roads: 42917km, Points of Interest: 1166, Coverage: Overlander routes. * Cabo Verde Free street map of Cabo Verde * Garmin Tunisia v12 Topo & Road Map - MapID: 223 Free topographic map of Tunisia * Nigeria Streetmaps, Topo & Rec v3 - MapID: 1418 Commercial topographic map of Nigeria The map provides contour lines of 100m and more than 135.000km of road data including street level data for Lagos and Abuja.
* Rotweiler's All Cambodia Version 2.0 Streetmap of Cambodia * Rotweiler's Laos Routable Version 1.0 Streetmap of Laos * Rotweiler's Vietnam Routable Version 12.6 Streetmap of Vietnam * Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia (2009 – R5) Free streetmap of Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia The mapset was originally created from publically available sources and was from thereon enhanced by 1sec tracklogs. * MSM-ALL Installer v4.08 Streetmap of Malaysia and Singapore * Free Malaysia & Singapore GPS Map (MFM-2010-02-10) Free Streetmap of Malaysia and Singapore * Indonesia v1.68 NT Free streetmap of Indonesia The map covers entire Indonesia, incl. Bali * Indian Ocean Islands Streetmaps Version 1: Mauritius - MapID: 1148 Commercial streetmap of Mauritius Provides 5.700km of road and street network for Mauritius and its various resorts, cities and towns with street level detail for Port Louis and other towns. * BiciMapas Himalaya GPS Atlas 2010 – Mapid: 5036 (PID: 25) Commercial streetmap of Himalaya This initial release includes the following routes: Manali-Leh, Leh-Srinagar, Spiti & Kinnaur and the Friendship Highway (Lhasa to Kathmandu passing by the Chinese Mount Everest Base Camp). The Karakoram Highway, Sikkim and Bhutan routes will be added shortly. Auto routing and navigation feature for all the roads included in the map Points of Interest data base such as hotels, guest houses, Internet Cafes, parachute tent settlements, restaurants, shops, drinking water sources, camp sites, gas/petrol stations, banks and ATMs, hospitals, government buildings, Gompas and monasteries, and more Street detail for cities such as Manali, Leh, Kathmandu and Lhasa Side routes to Khardung La, Pangong Tso & Nubra Valley as well as Tso Moriri and Tso Kar. Important landmarks along the different routes,mountains, lakes, dams, rivers and so forth Airports and bus stations International and state boundaries, lakes and rivers. Contours at 50 meter (164 ft) interval * HongKong Routable Version 4 Commercial streetmap of HongKong This map is fully "navigation-ready". The best, most accurate english-language GPS mapset of Hong Kong available anywhere. The map is also available as a "transparent" mapset so that it can be used with maps of China from other vendors. * Garmin City Navigator Korea v7 (ENG) – Mapid: 460 (ENG) Commercial streetmap of Korea Korea City Navigator provides detailed maps of major metropolitan areas, coverage of rural areas, point of interest and more. In addition, CD has automatic routing, giving you the capability to generate point-to-point routes in MapSourceR and on compatible GarminR units. * RoadGuide Philippines Free streetmap of Philippines The map provides general coverage of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao with street level detail for about 50 cities and towns. It is available in two versions: one for the general public and a much more detailed for contributors. * Sri Lanka Route Free streetmap of Sri Lanka * City Navigator Taiwan v8.51 English - MapID: 287 Commercial streetmap of Taiwan * Western Samoa (Aug. 2008) Free streetmap of Western Samoa (not American Samoa!)
* City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2010.30 - MapID:2067 Commercial streetmap of Australia & New Zealand These highly detailed maps of Australia & New Zealand, provide turn by turn directions on your compatible Garmin GPS. Coverage includes cities, national roads and rural roads throughout Australia and New Zealand. Coverage * OZTopo v2.1b - MapID: 5027 PID: 63 Commercial topographical map of Australia Not just contours, a detailed topographical map covering all of Australia, including roads, 4WD tracks, walking trails and more! * Shonkymaps v/3.51 Free topographical map of Australia * New Zealand Open GPS Maps Project – 2010-02-05 Free streetmap of New Zealand
I bought 5 of those hi-pros and 2 pairs of the hearing aids that company was selling. I had to return 3 of the hi-pros and all of the hearing aids. They just didn’t work. I had a friend pop one open and he told me the thing was just jammed full of electronics and he could not figure out how in the world it got enough power from the usb connection. My last one worked for a few weeks and then died. However, the company that sells them is legit and they have legally gotten around any pattens. So, using one of these is not like using an illegal product, the quality of product is just not as good as the quality from GN Otometrics. But the company did refund me and if you can get one that works, I think its great.
I am very skeptical of your claim. What company are you referring to? For the sake of having accurate information posted in these forums, do you mind if we verify you claim with the vendor or the “company” that you dealt with?
This is a picture of my Hi-Pro and I am here to tell you it is as sound as the day is long:
thanks pvc - I knew I’d get a reaction
Look - I’ve got no issue with self programming and agree with you about the high cost of hearing aids…
All I’m saying is a replica hi-pro is about as dodgy as a “rolex” watch or a new release DVD bought in a Vietnamese market…