Require Starkey inspire software

Hi all,

Finally, I have an Starkey Surf link programmer but cannot seem to find the Inspire software and Patient database. Can someone please be kind and forward me the links which I require. Many thanks.

1 Like

hi gyus please need your help . what do i need to connect starkey bte ignite 20 cables and what boot ?

Run Starkey Inspire then Click Help/Cables & Connectors

1 Like

Hello.
Can anyone help me get the inspire fitting software for starkey aids? I am looking for programming 3 series and newer aids

I have just received my Starkey Evolve AI 2000 CIC after having worn Oticon Alta2’s for years. Ya’ll were such great help with everything I needed to know to self-program my oticons but now I need the info for my new Starkey’s, Inspire links, etc. if someone can direct me to or message me with that information please. I tried from someones posted links in a thread but they did not install. Thank you for any help and any advice for my Starkey Evolve AI, they are very different from my oticons!

1 Like

How are you finding these? I am looking to purchase this aid as well but it won’t be released in the UK till April/May 2021 :frowning:

Hi Rev,
Would it be possible to get Inspire as well?
My download has a corrupted FW-Tesla.exe file.
Thanks,
Ian

Hi, everyone,

I’ve been looking for the Inspire software for what feels like an eternity and the patient database can’t find it. Can someone please be kind and send me the links I need. Many Thanks

1 Like

Hi, everyone,

I’ve the Starkey Evolv AI2400. on my PC I’ve Inspire 2021 software and Noahlink Wireless, but I can’t find “patient database” or Noah 4.0 software to seve my settings (in this moment I can only print it)
Can someone help me to save my settings on PC.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi, I was reading your comments long ago and I ask you if it’s possible to get the starkey software 2017 or 2018. I really appreciate your help.

Hi,
I would appreciate a link to the Starkey inspire software. It seems to be the hardest one to find!

Many thanks.

Whoops, that link doesn’t give a complete description. Hang on.

In DIY School read the first PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software).

Here’s a partial clip;

Well don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

This is how you determine which hearing aid programming device to use;

HAVE A PAST VERSION FOR XINO[quote=“pvc, post:4, topic:49547, full:true”]
Run Starkey Inspire then Click Help/Cables & Connectors
[/quote]

Starkey Inspire is the same version for new/current hearing aids and for old/legacy hearing aids. Here’s a clip from the DIY School PDF file named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Starkey);

• Legend: NW = Noahlink Wireless/Caution: Noah, NOAHlink & Noahlink Wireless are 3 different things
  • Legend: HP = (Hi Pro or mini Pro) with cables and also maybe flexstrips or adapters
  • Legend: SL = SurfLink Wireless
  • Legend: TL =TruLink Wireless
  • --
  • 2011 Xino RIC 312 = SL or HP with Orange Flex Strips and Starkey cables
  • 2011 Xino Tinnitus RIC 10 = HP with Starkey cables (straight)
  • 2011 Ignite RIC 312 = SL or HP with Starkey cables (straight)
  • 2011 Ignite RIC 13 = SL or HP with dark red 13-Boots and Starkey cables
  • 2011 Ignite custom = SL or HP with orange Flex Strips and Starkey cables
  • --
  • See this Cable Guide as reference for older models.

Hi,
I would need the StarKey Inspire software plus the Patient Database.
Where can I find an actual download link?

Thanks,
Stefan D.

Hi @stefan.donath , please check your PM

@firenzel, you’re so great! Thank you!