Require Starkey inspire software

Hello
I have managed to purchase one of the Starkey Surflink Programmers to learn to adjust my Starkey ‘Z’ series aids. Please may you provide me with a link to the Starkey software? I have downloaded the lastest ‘patientbase’ software, but I don’t know whether this is the correct version to use with the Starkey programming software? Thanks.

Hi there, sure it’s available, although those Z series are getting pretty old now, you could pick up later models for pretty cheap on eBay nowadays if you wanted.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Thank you very much for the link, I’ve got it all set up and working! I’ve got a lot of reading to do and I’m looking forward to the journey!

I’ve always felt that these aids, although old have never been set up properly and I always think that making tweaks in a quiet Audiologists office isn’t very ‘real world.’

1 Like

Yes you’ll find most people go the DIY path for this very reason,.
Good luck.

can i have a link also, please , looking for starkey inspire.

steve

Hi there, sure it’s available, you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi there!
Could you kindly share the download link for the Starkey Inspire software as a PN? Thank you!
I am currently using the Evolve AI 2400 hearing aids.

Welcome to the forum, sure, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, do read the user guides.