[post deleted]

Just be sure to have the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

yes, it was correct.

1 Like

there is no way to download previous versions, I searched all over the software

Do you have what you are looking for?

yes, you helped me!

Setup of Hi-PRO Classic (serial), does anyone have it available?

If you donā€™t already have a Classic (serial) Hi Pro you should get a USB Hi Pro or mini Pro from EBay. The old school serial Hi Pro requires a serial to USB adapter. But not just any serial to USB adapter. Some adapters donā€™t work. It also has a separate power cord. Some ppl donā€™t like it when I describe this device as obsolete old junk.

c1

I have the classic (serial), because here in Brazil it is very expensive to acquire a USB HIPRO. I have the serial to USB converter cable, working very well, but the HIPRO software is not finding the com1 to com4 portā€¦ Iā€™m still struggling to make the port and the software work.

I also have noahlink wireless for my latest hearing aids.

1 Like

I have a cable problem, tenkan has already alerted me.

keep trying! thank you friends!

Search the forum, please. Iā€™ve used the serial Hi-Pro and helped forum members with it. ( Include my username in the search.) Post there after youā€™ve read and tested as written and Iā€™ll try and help you further if it fails. But I canā€™t be bothered to write the same info again. :slight_smile:

https://forum.hearingtracker.com/search?expanded=true&q=serial%20hi%20pro%20port%20@Markismus

does anyone have a program for signia contras s+ /hp+ . ?

Many thanks to PVC and all for some great work here. I been given some very nice Phonak V90-312s that i canā€™t find a soul to reprogram for me and this might just save them from the bin! Iā€™m working through all the reams of info here butā€¦ do i need to use Target V4.0 or will the current version be backwards compatible?

Current version of Target is backwards compatible for non-Legacy hearing aids and always works, except in a weird case when you want to use an obsolete programming device iCube. Phonakā€™s iCube went obsolete after Target version 6.1 so you would have to revert back to Target 6.1 and donā€™t take any updates in order to use the obsolete iCube. Though iCubeII is supported in the latest version at this time, and iCubeII is even backwards compatible to support whatever hearing aids can use iCube.

Yeah sure, but the latest version is fine as well, use the iCube ll for your programming device, easy to get on eBay, and do check out the target user guide before jumping in, any questions just ask on the forum, we have a lot people doing DIY to help you along.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

Super many thanks, I have a HiPro USB on order (and an older RS232 version) so i should be alright.
Iā€™ll get my interface working first then have to wait for the cables to arrive.
Exciting stuff!

Which Venture model, AudƩo V, Naƭda V, Bolero V, Virto V?
You will need CS44a Phonak/Unitron cables with pins 3&4 reversed from standard CS44 cables.

Yeah it sure is, but Iā€™m surprised your going with HiPro, but it seems your familiar with it having the older serial port version.

While programming hearing aids is all new to be RS232 is not, Who on earth would of thought weā€™d still be using interfaces that were old-hat when i studied them some 30 years ago. Still, they do a job and in most cases rather well. But, i still gaffour when i have to use AT commands! My hearing aids are AudĆ©o V90 (i think T) with the 312 battery. Iā€™ve ordered some phonak-branded CS44 cables that should do although, iā€™ll invert 3-4 if needed.
Out of interest does anyone know the RF interface for the older, non-Bluetooth devices? I fired off the supplied ComPilot next to my very basic analyser and saw 12MHz and some very LF? I was expecting something in an ISM 433/466MHz.
Tenkan, decision based purely on hard cash? Hi-Pro =Ā£20 vs iCube 2 Ā£250.

The cables are too small/miniaturized for splicing. Though you could make a pair of DIY converters.

All good if your happy to use HiPro, but I was more about the convenience of wireless programming, as in over the setting up and hassle/tangle of the cables + plus any flex connecters (not in your case) canā€™t see why youā€™d need to pay 250 quid for a iCube ll, i wouldnā€™t pay that kind of money for a Noahlink wireless even! the last iCube ll I got was $40, I did ā€œupgradeā€ my serial port HiPro to the Mini Pro from china many years ago, a much better device in every aspect, but Iā€™ll never go back to using HiPro!
As for the frequency range for the compilot, the HF shortwave signal is about 10.6MHz so I guess thats what you picked up? the Bluetooth range is 2.402-2.48 GHz