Phonak Target Software Updates

Hi. Do you have a copy of Phonak Target pls.
Been folowing your posts and you seem very knolegable. I want to chnage my com pilot 2 settings for which i need target. Cant go to audi as shielding.
cheers

1 Like

Hej hamd2_2, can You help me with target download on PM?

I’m looking for a download link for Target 6.x - please PM. Thanks.

I as well is looking for the Phonak Target software, can somebody plus PM me for the download link.
Thank you!

Hello All,
I have been using Target 6.2 on a laptop very successfully, and I made a client backup file named “PhonakTarget6.2_PatientsBackup_2020-06-24” before my company gave me a new laptop. I have been tied up with many things, and now I have reinstalled Target on my new laptop, and it upgraded to 7.1. I am trying to figure out how I install my backups of all the work I did previously?

In this back up I have original settings of my M90’s from the Audiologist and all of my different tests and configurations. I would like to have access to these, but for the life of me, I can not figure out how to load this file into Target.

Thanks for any help on this, Lance

UPDATE: The issue I have now is my backup file has a “.SQLITE” extension and NOT a “.EXPORT” extension that Target is looking for? The file that was saved when I did my backup was called “PhonakTarget6.2_PatientsBackup_2020-06-24.SQLITE”

I have installed everything and reinstalled Target 6, and then tried to restore the backup, but I still can not. Target created my file, so I am not sure why or what uses the SQLITE file type? I know that SQL is a very popular and widely used database format, and this would make perfect sense for Target to use this to store backup data. I have even tried to change the extension to “.EXPORT” which does not work either.

So you could copy your “PhonakTarget6.2_PatientsBackup_2020-06-24” files onto a USB flash drive and then transfer to your “C” drive on the new laptop, you could then open target and use the import/export feature, you’d just need to be sure that the files have the correct path so that target can “find” them.

1 Like

I am now up and running 100% with some help! Thanks everyone.

I had to update to 7.1 and then drop my backup file into the Program Data\Phonak\data directory and change the name to PatientDatabase.sqlite

1 Like

Can someone please help me find the Target software download.

I’m a new Costco KS-10.0 owner, suffering (as, apparently are many others) with static doing phone calls. Others have reported using Target Software to empty BlueTooth caches as a way of correcting this. This has been claimed both by Android and iPhone users. I’ve discovered that Target Software is Windows only. I’ve not needed Windows OS on my Macs since I retired in 2017, but this may be the reason to obtain current virtual memory software if it’s a real solution.

My questions:
Where does one obtain Target software.?
Are any hardware accessories needed to run it on a Windows VM?
Can it control an IOS device running Phonak’s “Easy Line Remote” software that’s distributed with the KS-10 hearing aids?
Is the program usable by mere mortals?

Thanks so much,
Jim Robertson

By now I’m sure someone has provided you with a download link to Target 7.1, but in order to connect your HAs to your Windows PC (physical or virtual) you also need a NoahLink Wireless device which plugs into a USB port. They’re available from amazon or ebay for around $US200. When/if you shop for one be sure it’s the NoahLink Wireless (that exact terminology) that you buy. There are other NOAH devices available but they will will not work with KS-10 or Phonak Audeo Paradise aids.

Remember: Wireless :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for that. My sense is that the main use I’d have for assembling all of this would be to attempt banishing the static that plagues my use of my KS-10.0s for making and receiving calls. If there IS a solution that really works, my hearing aid professional at Costco should be able to do that, and I’d no doubt struggle a lot with Target, with learning the differences between Windows 7 Pro and Windows 10, and learning to use the NoahLink Wireless, along with the fact that assembling all this stuff, along with purchasing the device, a Windows license for my Mac, and the VM software itself would not be cheap. I have an apointment at Costco in a few days. I’ll see what I learn there.

good morning
I have some kind of Hearing
Phonak Audeo B90
And I have a Noahlink Wireless
The device is not satisfied. It recognizes the Hearing at all. Run it on Windows 7 or Windows 10
please help .

You’ll need iCube ll for the Belong platform, Noahlink wireless is for the Marvel models you asked about in your other post.

1 Like

Greetings to you
I have Phonak Audeo Marvel M90 Hearing
I have a Phonak I Cube II Wireless
My question is does it work?

You need the Noahlink Wireless NOT the I Cube II Wireless for Marvel models.

You mention both the M90 and B90 in your posts. Are you sure which one you have?

B90 = iCube II.
M90 = Noahlink Wireless.

1 Like

Hello, someone has a working download link from phonak or different source. Can´t get a copy and need it for family use, in cause of normely selling only other company. Thx for helping

good morning
I want the Siemens/Signia program. I have headphones that I want to set up
And I have a Connexx Air Wireless tuner You have my appreciation and respect

What model hearing aids?

You mean hearing aids right?