Phonak Target Software Updates

Sorry you’re having a problem. It worked for me.

I think the advice to reboot your computer and then start Target MIGHT help.

Steps I have tried:

1. The installed Phonak program has been deleted
  2. Computer rebooted
  3. Anti-virus has been disabled
  4. Phonak program reinstalled using downloaded Target.exe that was previously downloaded to computer download files. (Don’t have another source for Target.)
  5. No change from previous observations.

Yes, Target does recognize a need to update. Three updates (i.e., Target, Media, and Sounds) are listed when I click on the Update icon.
Click on download for any one of the three the updates and nothing happens.

1 Like

What Target version do you have?
Are you selecting stand alone?
Do not select Noah.

Are you able to connect to your aids?

Target Version: 6.1.7.47719
Release Date: 2019-08-16

Running Stand Alone, did not select Noah

Due to the uncertainty regarding the operational status of the Target software, I have not tried to connect to the hearing aids.

Ok.
I have version 6.2.6.48567
2020-02-19

Did you run Target setup from your file manager?

Not sure what you mean by “run Target setup from your file manager?” I downloaded Target and located the .exe file that was saved to my Downloads folder. The .exe file was executed and the Phonak Target icon was then saved to my desktop and the Target program was listed as an installed program which is accessible by left clicking the Windows Icon in the task bar.

1 Like

Right click the target icon and select “run as administrator” if available.

1 Like

I am trying to remember which file I used to load Target but it wasn’t Target exe. It was either the install file or setup file.

The post about run as administrator might be the right answer. That comes to mind too.

The exact name of the file I used to load Target was “Targetfypvc6.1.7.47719.exe”.

Tried running as admin; no change.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am going to call it a day/week/month and if I come up with a solution, I will set you know.

Thanks again

Go into my computer.
Find Target.
Double click it to see all the files in it.
Try loading from the install file or setup file.
Good luck

Hi,
Where can I download this and try DIY ? getting appointment at costco is difficult these days.

Thanks.

According to my visit the other day costco will be able to do the remote adjustments soon. Once they get the training.

I see it as an option on my Phonak app. I have the KS9s from Costco.

Hi, I’m looking for a copy of Target 6.1. Please PM me if you can assist. Thanks!

Would you be able to share where I can access Phonak Target 6.1? It looks like you may have gotten the last access. Thanks!

If applicable, program link Phonak Target 6.1

Thank you for the program
But it does not work with Noahlink Wireless
My Phonak Ambra micro P
Please help me

You need the iCube I or II.

Will the HiPro and CS44A cables also work?
I lean towards the HiPro based on versatility.

Yes, plus as @Zebras stated, the icube ll for those older spice and spice + works.