Phonak Target 8.02 software- downloaded, how to install?

Please send me a link to the Phonak Target software. Thanks much!!

Hi there, sure, no doubt you have your hardware sorted out, check out the user guides as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Yes, I am reviewing the user guides. Thanks!

Hi, could I please get a link to download the Target software?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, sure, but you will need the hardware for any DIY projects, what models are you using?

Audeo Lumity L90-R
I know I need the Noahlink wireless hardware
Thanks

All good, well if you do have any issues,just ask here in the forum, plenty of us doing DIY to help you along.

Hello, just at beginning of my hearing aid journey for my loved one and myself in near future . Could you help me where i can find target software? I am pretty computer savvy but not sure i can find/buy download? Thank you!

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, great your trying DIY out, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, any other questions just ask, or post a new topic, plenty of us doing DIY projects to help you along.

Thank you! Was able to install and upgrade to next version. And looks like we need Noahlink wireless hardware to connect Audeo P90-R(M) , right?

Ok that’s great, and yes you’ll need the Noahlink.

hello every one
can you please guys help me with the URL of the software? (target)

I do have Phonak Life
Thank you

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, but you’ll need the Noahlink wireless, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

1 Like

hello!

@firenzel
@tenkan

Please send me the Phonak Target link as well, thanks

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available but you’ll also need the correct programming device, depending on what models you have.

Thanks for the downloading link. I successfully installed it and upgraded to the latest version 9.0 via built-in update. I still need to spend another $200 to buy a Noahlink Wireless equipment if I want to do self programming.

Unfortunately I am in a predicament. I bought a pair of used KS10.0 hearing aids, but they were reported as “lost & damaged” and Phonak flagged the serial numbers. As such Costco can’t program or maintain it. I tried to contact the seller to get my money back but he wouldn’t pick up my call; when I tried to call the next day, the number is “no longer in service”.

So right now I have a pair of potentially useless KS 10.0, unless I can program it myself. My questions is, can I still program my KS 10 even with a pair of flagged serial numbers? Would the program still run if I put in some random number in the serial number field?

Yes you can program them.

You just can’t send them to Phonak for repair as they’ll keep them.

1 Like

I have used Noahlink and software about a year ago and not updated since. I would appreciate if someone could share the download link for the latest software. Thank you in advance!

Hi there, you could update yourself using the built-in updater in target.

can you share this softwear with us thanks in advance.