Phonak Target 8.02 software- downloaded, how to install?

hi @firenzel ,
it would be very helpful if you could share phonak target so i can adjust my wife’s paradise!
thanls in advance!

Could I ask for the download link also ?

You have multiple posts on this request, I’m sure you’ll get what you need.

1 Like

What hearing aids and programming device are you using on 5.4, but sure later versions are available.

1 Like

Can you please help me out with the phonak fitting software link for the phonak lumity can you please dm me the link thank you

Hi again, no need to do multiple posts for the same request, it’s done. Cheers

Hello! I am also looking for the latest Target link. Greatly appreciated.

Greetings!

After several disappointing visits to the audiologist to adjust my devices, and participating in the calls they make during every visit to technical support, I would like to adjust the devices myself. I understand there is hardware that I need for the Bluetooth LE connection but I was holding off on purchasing the hardware until I could obtain a copy of the software and install it. I have a pair of Phonak Audeo L70-RL devices and would appreciate receiving a link to installation file for the software needed to program them.

Regards

Can I get a link for the Target software? I’ve already got my Noahlink ready for my Phonak Paradise HAs.

Hi there, sure it’s available, check out the user guides as well very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi Firenzel - Is it possible that you could send me the download link as well. I am retired and very dissatisfied with the settings on my Audeo P50…
Thanks a lot and best regards
Renato

Hello, would someone be so kind to send me a link to download Target Software. I had to replace my hard drive and need to reload the software on to the new drive.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi all. May I have the download link also ?
Thanks in advance.

@firenzel
@tenkan

Hi there, is that the target software? If so it’s available, you’ll also need the correct programming device depending on what models you are using,
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello. I just ordered a Noahlink Wireless and I’m looking for the correct software to connect to my Costco KS9s. Thanks for your help!

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, great your trying DIY out, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

I have a set of KS9 and KS10’s from Costco. Would someone mind sending me a download link to the Phonak Target software?

@firenzel @tenkan

Welcome to the forum, sure but you do need the Noahlink wireless for you DIY projects, check out the user guides as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello, just joined. Would you be able to share a link to Phonak Target software? Thanks alot!

Welcome to the forum, sure, hopefully you have your Noahlink sorted, check out the user guides as well.

1 Like