Phonak Target 8.02 software- downloaded, how to install?

Hi Firenze, I would be eternally grateful if you could send me the most up to date Target version please. Thanks so much.

Hi there. Please check your private messages.

Hello firenzel, I am using 7.1 and i would like to update to 8.x as well.
I would be very happy, if you would share the DL-link with me.
Thanks in advance, regards JM

Hi @j-mclain. Please check your private messages.

1 Like

Thanks!
there is no update option within my 7.1 update section. Maybe I blocked something…
Regards, JM

To update, you’ll need to click on “update” as Phonak Target contains an automatic update function. Look for the “Updates” tab at the bottom of an open Target session and this should work.

Hello,
I’m Steffen from Germany and I would like to optimize my Lumity 90 a bit. I would therefore be happy if someone would provide me with the appropriate target software. Is the Noahlink sufficient for programming?
Thank you Steffen

Welcome to the forum, sure the Noahlink wireless programming device is the one to use, do read the user guide as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time. Any other questions just start a new topic in DIY forum, plenty of us doing DIY to help you along.

1 Like

Hello,
Many thanks for the quick reply and the link. I’m expecting the Noahlink shortly and will read up on it until then.

Good morning Firenze, I’m hoping you may be able to send me the link so I can download the Target 8.02 or similar. I would really like to perform some fine tuning on my new Phonak Lumity 90 aids. It seems to earlier link has expired as I didn’t get to it quickly enough? So sorry for the added inconvenience!
Thanks in advance.
Paul

@user587
please check your private message

@firenzel would you mind DM’ing/sharing a link to Phone Target software please?
Much appreciated.

1 Like

hello @firenzel !could you send me a link to download Phonak Target in a PM? Thank you in advance!
Matthias

Hi, thanks for all you give this valuable source of info
Could i please have the new Target link. Thanks in advance

Hi there, just remember that you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

1 Like

phonak sky m30 sp suitable target program

Welcome to the forum, sure the Marvel platform can be used with Target software, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects you want to do.

where can i download the target software?

Hello, still using Target 7.0.7 - but that doesnt work anymore… i would be happy if someone could send me a DM with a link for an Update to 8 :slight_smile: Thanks very very much!

1 Like

Hi there, sure it’s available, what models are you trying to use.