Phonak Target 8.02 software- downloaded, how to install?

Hi again, seems you have asked multiple times in different posts, you could delete thisone since it’s already been answered for you ; )

1 Like

Hi,
If anyone could send me a link to Target software that’d be really great!
Thanks

As a side question, since myPhonak mobile app allows for remote adjusting (with audiologist running Phonak Target), I assume Noahlink Wireless isn’t needed then? Anyway, it’s just BLE, so the need for special hardware seems a bit odd in the first place.

I believe you will find that Noahlink Wireless is still needed, the app will not get you into target.

1 Like

For remote support, they need to be connected in target the one time by your audiologist to activate remote support, from there on its sent to the myphonak app and you can then download to your HAs.

How to download this software? is it free?

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s free, if you want to do some DIY then you’ll also need the correct programming device, what models do you have.

Hi tenkan, I bought the Ponak Audeo B90-Direct hearing aids shortly before the pandemic but stopped using them initially out of embarrassment and later due to reduced social interaction. Now, I’m finding it difficult to hear people, especially on my left side, and adjusting the volume with the Android app hasn’t helped much. I have a recent audiogram and was thinking of using it as a basis for further adjustments.

Hi there, ok sounds good, you can use the Noahlink wireless programming device on the B-Direct models and yes you can use your latest audiogram to set them up, you can also use In-situ audiometry called audiogram direct in target, some of us get better results this way.
Here’s the Phonak target user guide, read it and it’ll help you with setting up the first fit.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

1 Like

hello all, first comment here - i have Phonak L90-RL - can someone PM me the latest software

also, which Noahlink do i need to get? - i greatly appreciate it

my audiologist has programmed these but i want to get into more of the settings than sitting on her lap tweaking the settings to my liking - thanks again for the info

Hi there, sure no problem, you’ll need the one and only “Noahlink wireless programming device”
Make sure you read the target user guide as it’s very handy for setting up the first fit.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi, I’m a Phonak Paradise recipier. There is someone that could share with me the target version to be used for the programming of Paradise product?
Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

Welcome @user811 , please check your private messages

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the Noahlink Wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Check out the target user guide as well.

Thanks you! Received, downloaded and installed! :slight_smile:

Would be grateful for latest Target link…

Thanks a lot!

Hello :slight_smile: Can you forward me such a link PM as well thank a million.

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the correct programming device depending on what HAs you have.
Also do read up on the user guides.

Hello tenkan,

i would higly apreciate if you could forward a link for Target…thx a million!
I want to programm my Marvel aids myself with iCube.

iCube won’t work.

You need the Noahlink Wireless.

2 Likes

Hi there, sure but do read the target user guide as well, very handy for setting up the first time.

1 Like