Phonak Target 8.02 software- downloaded, how to install?

will you please send me the software?

Hi firenzel , it looks like you are really helping a lot of us . just found this great forum . i too need the target download link … i have the older phonak marvel trial m90-312 … i am ordering the noahlink also … would much appreciate any help … blessings , jimmy

Welcome, everyone. I would need the latest download link for Phonak Target. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send it to me. I have a Phonak Lumity 90R device, and I need Phonak Target 9.05."

Hi there, sure it’s available, but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

1 Like

bro, you popup everywhere and help everyone.
thank you for that!

1 Like

Tenkan you are very kind, thank you!

Hi tenkan, could you please provide a download link to Phonak Target?
I’m currently trialing Oticon Real - but will most likely wait for next version.
My previous Phonak M90 are still working, but I would like to apply my latest audiogram data - and test the alternative fitting formulas as I recently found that NAL-NL2 works better than VAC+ on the Oticons (at least for me).
Thanks in advance, Mike.

Hi there, sure, great your giving DIY a go, it’s a good idea to try out the different formulas available, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your projects.

Welcome to the forum, sure, however you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY project, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

1 Like

hello phonak parasıde audeo p90 312
I am using target 8 and above. How can I download the program?

Dear Ismail y
That request comes up often. Check archives of the forum. Also, you’ll need Noahlinik (ebay).
Good Luck,
Craig

Not much point in this, there’s no usable links now, that all got cleared up long ago.
For @ismail_y it’s the Noahlink wireless programming device that’s required.

Hi,
Would someone please point me in the direction of the phonak target software download. I have a noahlink on its way.
Thanks,

Hi there, sure, but don’t forget to read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

2 Likes

I am also now looking for a copy, Can someone please guide me in the right direction

Thank you

Can you please advise if you may help me as well? thank you

Hi there, sure no problem, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for any DIY projects.

Hi tenkan. I need the latest download link for Phonak Target software. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send it to me. I have a Phonak Lumity 90R device.

Welcome to the forum, sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Di read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hey Tenkan, I wonder would you be able to send me a link to the latest target software. I have a set of Phonak Audeo Lumity L90-R aids and would love to have a go at programming them or at least fine tuning them. I finally have the Noahlink device so should be able to have a go.
I note that there is a user guide also, can you direct me to that as well.
Really appreciate your help. Paul