Phonak Target 7.3 software download

Hi there, sure, hopefully you have everything else you need for any DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as well,very helpful for setting up the first time.

Did you ever get a link to the Target software download? I tried one link and it was not valid.

Thanks
Carl

Yeah sure, check your PM

I also had CD1 asking me for Target 6.0 two days ago, i gave him a link to the latest version but he specifically wanted 6.0 because his V90s would probably work better with that version.

So then i uploaded him 5.1 as well (updates to 6.0) and asked him why the older version of Target would work better, but didn’t get a response.

Does anyone know why 6.0 would work better for the V90s as opposed to the latest version?, i’m curious to know.

@nazlink

Maybe it’s down to this?
Read the whole thread.

I guess that could be the reason, but maybe it’s fixed in 9.1.1, who knows.

Unlikely as it’s an old Aid. Phonak are very quick not to support this older Aids. They don’t even support Marvel Aids with the App and saving custom programs.

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t think so as well, iCube ll isn’t supported on 9 anyways, I think the last 8.1 or something, so that leaves HiPro only :face_vomiting:

Can you give link to Phonak Targets software please - Want the software before I buy hearing aids for my wife so we can trim the frequency profile without issue and supplier free.

Welcome to the forum, great your willing to give DIY a go, however you’ll need the correct programming device for any DIY projects (this is determined by which HAs you have) do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

I would love to receive a link to the Phonak Target software as well! Can you help me out tenkan?
Will look for the device as well. Many thanks!

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough but do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

1 Like

Hi all. Thanks a lot for this site, which has helped us a lot over the years. Currently going through more than the usual challenges with audi. New hearing aids are Phonak Nathos Nova M (battery type). I’m about 90% sure these will connect via Noahlink and if someone could confirm that would be great.
Would really appreciate a link for Target to try to get us back to a better set up.

PM sent with the unlock code for Target and the Nathos. :slight_smile:

@tenkan will be along with the link for Target soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, there’s plenty of us to help you along if needed, and yes you’ll be fine with the Noahlink wireless.

1 Like

Hi, can you please send me link to phonak target software?
Many thanks

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough but didn’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device and do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Good morning. Could you send me the download link of the Phonak Target program? And a cheap Noahlink? Thank you

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, you’ll need to buy your own Noahlink wireless programming device, easily available on eBay and Amazon.
Do read the user guides for target as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello Tenkan, i’m looking for Phonak Target, (the fitting software i guess). could you send me the download link please?, thank you.