Phonak Sky Marvel and Amplifon App

Thought I’d show you what the Amplifon App can do. You can also save New Programs as well.

There’s also a Find My Hearing Aid that uses Google Maps and it’s accurate but won’t show a screenshot as it’ll show where I live.

2 Likes

This might be of help to you @Zeeza

I’ll vouch for find my aid apps. Different brand but found my aid in a trash can in medical facility. About 3 minutes before they came to empty trash. Alas, someone had stepped on it and broke the mold.

Hey,
Thanks for tagging me in!
Is Amplifon the other company or just similar names?
Is it that?

As far as I know, Amplifon are an Italian company. It appears they use a variety of manufacturers, and produce their own app.

But you don’t have to use their App, can you still use the Phonak version?

Absolutely, although the App is restricted for “Sky” variants, whereas the Amplifon app isn’t. Also, @Zebras says there’s a “find my hearing aids” in Amplifon. I can’t find that in MyPhonak.

Peter

Yes the myPhonak Junior is for Sky, no find my HAs is a let down, you’d think that’s a top priority for children’s HAs.

1 Like

The Amplifon App gives you way more features to adjust Sky Marvel and the save program feature actually works.

The junior myPhonak is rubbish.

1 Like

When I’m with better signal as I’m in the middle of Wales at the moment, I’ll upload what App you need to be looking for.

Picture loading isn’t working at the moment due to little signal.

Yeah it makes you wonder about Phonak sometimes, they didn’t even bother adding these features and not even going to address them, but at least there’s a better option available.

Here is the App. I have more signal now.

My dear Egypt!

Find aids would be good, but as for the rest of it… We don’t typically want children to adjust their hearing aids…

1 Like