Phonak Paradise bluetooth connection to Smart TV

My daughter bought me a new smart TV and I could bluetooth connect my Paradise HA with the click of a button on TV startup. The sound is perfectly clear and there’s no sound lag between the TV and the HA. The ease in connections only last 2 days. Now I’m only able to connect after multiple times re-pairing. What am I missing? If I can connect HA to TV via bluetooth once, I should be able to do it everytime. Is there a trick I’m missing?
(I have a TV connect but would prefer to do direct bluetooth to the TV). All advice welcome

Do you connect to other bluetooth devices and then try to come back to the tv?

So you’re saying that the lips moving on the screen match up with the sound in the HA’s?

1 Like

I have the same hearing aids. There’s a fixed number of devices you can hook up to with bluetooth.

I use Phonak P90-r’s they are quite happy with 2 connections so normally perform Bluetooth connections on my smart tv, my android phone, my laptop and my iPod, of these I only ever use 2 at a time so if I want the tv and the laptop on I turn off Bluetooth on the phone and iPod, if I’m going to bed to listen to music I turn off the Bluetooth on my lappy and TV, and Bluetooth on, on my iPod and phone, I never have to re-pair the connection as they connect automatically, I don’t have conflicts as whatever I’m using its only one at a time, sometime its is 2 at a time like I have my phone connected with another device to control the ambiance slider so I can hear what’s going on around me as well as what I’m concentrating on, with the a device and phone sometimes a phone notification will blank the audio from the device to notify me, I’m fairly sure this could be negated by turning off the relevant notifications on the phone.

I think that the hearing aids can only be paired to 8 devices. I don’t think turning BT off helps. Your post is really interesting! Thanks

Which button? On which device?