Phonak P90 trial hearing aids

I just purchased a set of trial P90s for a couple of hundred dollars. I got them as backups for my L90s. I have target so no problem resetting them. My question: They came with two Roger type 2 licenses installed so, do all trials have Roger licenses installed and can you reclaim them with the Roger installer?

Very good question, I’ve never heard of a “trial” receiver (licence) I wonder if you’ve scored a real bargain!

@tenkan

@raylock1

This has been reported that all Phonak trial Aids have Roger licenses.
Not sure if you can transfer tho. Quite possible with a Roger iN device?

Hang on, 02 receivers so iN Roger won’t work.

People have said that the empty Roger X receivers need to be the correct one to retrieve the licence from the hearing aid so may not be possible.

If you already have a Roger iN Mic, then just follow this step to get more licenses for free.

@raylock1

Hopefully Phonak hasn’t produced an upgrade to the software and got rid of this button.

I don’t see that button on my copy of the Roger Upgrader Software. Maybe it has been removed from current versions.

You have to read the microphone first before the button shows.

Software 1.27. It was the latest a few weeks ago.

Just checked. It’s still current.

I have version 1.27 and tried both automatic upgrade and manual upgrade. Did not see any buttons when I connected the Roger ON iN or the Roger Select iN. I may just be late to the party :frowning:

@raylock1

Nothing to do with firmware update.

You have the Read Device, then it’ll give you an option of reading the receivers or the microphone. Select to read data from the microphone.

Thanks Zebras. I was able to reclaim licenses for two of my Roger On iN’s. Sorry to be a dunce but thanks for guiding me through this.
Ray

1 Like

Excellent :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

hi, where you got P90 trials from? i’m looking for naida L90 trials…

I got them on Ebay. They appear periodically.