Phonak Marvel wont synch with App

Two days ago my right Phonak Marvel M90R stopped pairing with the Phonak App.

I have tried repairing, with reinstalling the App, with installing the App on a different Phone. I have concluded there is a fault with the HA.

Both aids pair with the phone and with the TV Connector.

I used a Bluetooth scanner and found that he lefthand aid, identified as LE-RB Left is using Protocol: Low Energy (BLE)
The right aid, that previous had the same profile is identified as RB Right with Protocol: Classic (BR/EDR)

I am not sure what the differences mean but do seem to suggest a faut with the right aid. Any suggestions other than return for repair.

Have you tried resetting them,?

https://www.google.com/search?q=resetting+phonak+hearing+aids&oq=resetting+phona&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i512l2j0i22i30l7j0i390i650l2.12431j1j4&client=ms-android-oneplus-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

No I had not known that; it didn’t work.

I powered off as per the advice. I had to plug it in to the charger before it powered up again. I unpaired and repaired. No problem with the phone but no joy with the App.

I am returning it to my Audi to send for repair.

Sounds like the default master right aid has a Bluetooth issue.
If you had target software you could switch that over to the left aid and see what happens.
Have you tried changing volume or the program using the right aid?

Sorry, forgot to update. The aid was sent to Sonova by my Audi. It came back and works perfectly. Don’t know what they did. I have just posted that both aids were returned and were serviced with new batteries etc.

1 Like

Good for you. Can I ask you how long did it take to solve your issue? .