Phonak Marvel mini charger compatible with Paradise P50s?

Hello, All,

New to the forum, and I’m still getting used to my new Paradise P50s, which, so far, are absolutely phenomenal. (Old HAs are Liberty units with 13 battery…still have them and they are certainly still suitable, but I like my new ones MUCH better)

Like others have posted, I have found myself with “range anxiety” due to the rechargeable batteries. Now, truth be told, I haven’t had them die on me even after a full day of extensive use, including a lot of streaming. However, I would very much like to snag myself an extra charger to keep in my truck or laptop case for when I travel or am out in the field for a long time (without having to remember to bring my standard bedside charger all the time).

I have looked online and there are sellers on Ebay selling used chargers, which is no issue for me, but I want to be 100% absolutely certain they are compatible. My main question to this group is: Will the Marvel mini charger work with my P50s? Some sellers say they will. If so, that would be the one I’d get because, well, it’s smaller and more portable.

Thanks, and I’m very glad I found this forum.

–John

1 Like

I’m in the UK but according to this link, yes they are the same.

1 Like

I have the KS10 from Costco and the mini charger works like a charm :slight_smile:
Purchased in Canada from Omni Hearing for $99

You can jump here to see discussion about the mini charger. There is a link to the ebay source I used.
I asked if this works with the Paradise line (I have the Costco variant), and the answer was yes. At my urging, they updated their listing to include Paradise as it only said Marvel when I bought.
I see the price has gone up now to $65 (in US).

Thanks, everyone! Once I was sure it was compatible, I found one at HearingPlanet.com for $50 with free shipping and no tax. So, that’s been ordered and it will find a new home in my travel bag or truck glove box.

Appreciate the replies!

1 Like

Hi.

The mini charger without cover, It works to load the KS10 aids.

41l3WDuyUQL._AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2

Thank you.

This is an old topic, but I would always like an answer

Are Unitron BLU, Phonak Paradise, Costco KS10 chargers the same ?? all these PRISM chip drives, all three are similar in specifications, slightly different from the exterior design in some details. The Unitron blu hearing aid is quite different in design from the side but this does not mean that the lower part of the slot where the contacts are is different.

I have an Untron BLU hearing aid and I’m just wondering if I could buy an extra cheap charger on ebay, just so I can have it in the car and of course be a spare but I don’t want to pay big bucks.

If we compare all three chargers,
Unitron Blu and Phonak Audeo Paradise have the same charger, the same shape with the drying tablet slot. The Costco KS10 charger is the same only it doesn’t have that tablet slot for drying but it doesn’t matter to me.
As far as I can see the Phonak Paradise only has an extra mini charger which is also not bad to use.

The only thing I can add here is that the mini charger I bought for my Phonak Paradise aids works to charge them but the connection is sometimes a little tricky. I have to ensure that they are inserted JUST RIGHT, at the exact right angle, or they won’t make the connection. And they are harder to remove–they take some real grip strength to get them out sometimes. The above is in comparison to the standard charger with drying tablet area that came with my original aids, which slip in and out of the base very easily and never fail to connect.

I’m still thrilled to have a separate travel charger, though.

I have no experience with any other rechargeable aids.

1 Like