Phonak cs44a size 10a cables

I have looking all over the internet for cs44a size 10 phonak cables but no look whatsoever. I wish to programme my titanium virto B CICs.

Any sellers here?
Thanks

You should look (and post your inquiry) in the Online Sellers Category or more specifically look at;
How to Buy Programming cables, Flex Strips, Programming Pills.

For custom/CIC hearing aids you may have to use something like these Phonak Custom Cables maybe found on EBay.

thank you for the links

Though they are not labeled as CS44A I bought these on Ebay and they are a perfect fit.

You should click the links above and do some reading because I don’t think these cables will work for you.

1. ReSound uses CS44 cables.
  2. Phonak/Unitron uses CS44a cables.

The difference is that Phonak/Unitron has pins 3&4 are reversed for some obscure reason. Though, if you have some wiring skills, maybe you could build a DIY Converter to get your INTERTON/RESOUND CS44 cables to work for Phonak.

Now I’m not 100% certain that pins 3&4 reversal will make your cables non-functional. But that is what history has shown us for other non-programming-pill connectors such as direct cable connections or cable and flex strip connections.

For clarification to all looking for CS44A cables these were in fact an exact fit and connected no problem to my Virto B90’s

We’re not talking about fit. CS44 and CS44a cables look (and fit) exactly the same.

Have you programmed your titanium virto B CICs yet?

Does anybody know if adapters for sieze #10 exists?
I have a minipro and CS44 cables. But I have CIC HAs and the plug from CS44/CS44a does not fit.
I found on ebay a product called:
Battery Pills For Programming Hearing Aids Size #10 Connection

Are this compatible?

Are these compatible with what? You didn’t say what hearing aids you have. Battery pills are compatible with some hearing aids and battery pills are not compatible with others.

Maybe you should click my Avatar and then click the link within to start at the beginning.

Now I saw that you can choose different sizes on thehearingclub . I thought the have only size 13.
Sorry for incomplete information. I have Phonak cassia 10 petite , battery size 10.
I know I have to swap 2 wires in the CS44 cable. But still, the plug from CS44 cable does not fit into the HA.
I saw that the audiologyst had a special phonak cable already size 10, no pill addapters., but I cannot find such cable.
Now, I will buy from thehearingclub a set of batery pills size 10 (Flex strips). I hope I can use them to my Phonak cassia 10 petite.

No don’t do that. You cannot guess.

Click my Avatar and then click the link within and read Step 4. Read all of step 4, not just the first paragraph.

Yes, the cables are looking like those. I saw the picture, but could not find the cables. I am from Europe, and the only seller found on ebay with phonak 10A cables does not ship abroad. Is it possible that those Siemens strips are not compatible with Phonak HAs ?

Anyway … I have read the full topic, and I thank you for the effort. It have been very helpful for me.

Is it possible some standard cables might work? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
g10

Buying: Phonak CS44A programming cable for size 10 battery size CIC